Part 1: Chapter 5

I squeezed my eyes shut and let out a scream of my own as I sailed for the ground, my arms shooting towards the floor to take most of the impact of the fall. 

'Michelle! Michelle, where are you? Run! Get out of here!' Samael mind-linked to me, sounding out of breath and rushed. The world around me, though, was peaceful and silent. 

Never have I been more terrified than I am now. 

'Samael, what are you talking about? What's going on?' I asked as I very slowly and nervously opened my eyes. My jaw dropped to the floor when I saw where I was. 

"My room," I whispered in astonishment as I stood up shakily and looked around. How is this possible? If Samael wasn't holding onto me, then...

'Michelle, where are you? We need to get out of here right now!' Samael yelled as I stood there, in a daze. 

He doesn't even know I'm here. 

'Samael, what's going o-'

'I don't have time for fucking questions Michelle!' Samael growled, making me roll my eyes. 

'Samael-'

'Look around! Can't you see we're under at-'

'Samael!' I screamed, shushing him up instantly. I took in a deep breath before saying, 'I am not at the club anymore.' My fingers were fidgeting and my brain was swelling as I stood there waiting for him to reply, nervous about his response. There was complete and total silence for what felt like a lifetime, leading me to believe that something horrible happened to him. 

I bit my lip to refrain myself from asking him where he was, and if he was okay. I started rocking my feet back and forth, impatiently waiting for an answer from him. 

Stop caring about him, Michelle. You're not supposed to care. He turned you into this. Don't be worried about him. He's immortal anyway, he can take care of himse-

'Where are you right now?' he said in a small and quiet voice, making a ton of weight drop from my shoulders. 

"Thank God," I whispered instantly, feeling better knowing that he was okay. But then, all of a sudden, I had a really bad feeling. 

'In my bedroom,' I whispered back after a second of hesitation. Why was I hesitant? Because I didn't know why he had to whisper his question to me when it was telepathic. He never whispers when we have a normal conversation, let alone in our thoughts. 

'How the fuck-' he muttered, but before he could finish his sentence I saw Samael pop up in a different corner of the room, rapidly moving his head as if he were searching for something. When he turned around and saw me the tension I saw in his eyes vanished instantly, but the urgency in his body language wasn't gone.

"We need to leave. Now," he said as he went into my closet and started rummaging through my clothes. "Get your brother and tell him to find an outfit, we don't have much time." 

"Samael, I need to know what the fuck is going o-"

"Now's not the time, Michelle," Samael growled, making my nose flare as I glared at the back of his head. 

"Fine, bitch," I growled before stomping out of my room and heading for Zach's room, kicking two shirts and a bra out of my way. When I got to his door I heard rushed whispers coming from his side of the room. Holding in a sigh, I pursed my lips and swung the door open

As soon as I opened the door I regretted it. 

"What the actual fuck," I said in disgust as I looked at the scene in front of me. Some girl was just about to climb out of Zach's room in just a thong and one of his baggy shirts, and Zach was laying on the bed casually with his arms behind his head, looking at the girl's ass with an amused smirk.