Chapter Thirteen

As Alaska and Tex walked silently next to each other, occasionally climbing rocks, Tex began to speak.
"So it was you in Tuckers room this morning?"
Alaska looked around awkwardly.
"Kinda..."
"And you let Wash touch your ass?"
"Maybe...."
There was a moment of silence as the pair stopped and Tex stared at the blushing Freelancer.
Tex then punched her lightly on her shoulder.
"You fucking whore!" Tex said in a mockingly playful voice.
"Meh, don't judge me, they're both just thirsty little boys."
Alaska stared at the Jet Black agent before her and removed her helmet.
They continued walking and climbing to a vantage spot up on a cliff.

Tucker was walking through to where he smelt Cabooses pancakes when he bumped into a much taller, much stronger Maine, who looked down on him without moving.

"Uhhh...Hi there?"
Maine Hissed
"I don't speak Snake, bro"
Maine picked him up and threw him at the wall. Funnily enough, the same wall of which Tex had thrown him into a while back.
Tucker collapsed to the floor and then Maine walked away.

"Yeah, and then she was all 'I can show you more' and I was like 'Whaaat?!' and then I was like...." Maine heard Wash commuting with Agent Florida and Connecticut. Maine approached.

"And then we were like....ooohh no."
Wash became silent as the distinguishable freelancer appeared.
Hiss. Growl.
"But she came to me!"
Growl. Growl. Hiss.
"My apologies"
Hiss.

It was maybe an hour later, on top of the cliff.

"Damn. Those Reds sure have a lot of expensive stuff" Alaska reported.

"And I've got a solution" Tex pointed off the side of the cliff.

"Okay, I know I'm a little insecure about my personality, but I'm not insanely depressed"

"No, jeez, THAT" Tex pointed more specifically to a Rocket launcher on a separate ledge.

----------------------------------------------

"Is it getting hot or is that just me?" Tex stated as they were observing the chaos that they just made with Three screaming Reds outside.

"No, I think that's you in general"

Tex snapped her head round in confusion "You think I-I'm uhh... Huh"
Alaska just winked in reply.
Tex took her helmet off and Alaska could see that she was blushing.

"That's very uncharacteristic of you"

"What I-I uhh... I don't kn-know what your talking about."

"Well, since we have three more hours, I'm going to take this armour off and tan myself. But I don't want to have uneven coverage so....I might have to strip completely.." Alaska's statement caught Tex completely off guard.

"O-okay...."
Alaska giggled and Tex went on pretending she was looking through the sniper scope.

Occasionally, Tex would try to sneak peeks of Alaska, trying not to be obvious.
She cursed at herself for thinking such things, but despite all her years of service, Alaska had less than a scratch on her. A perfectly balanced body, not too thin, just above. She was perfect.
In Tex's eyes right now, at least.
Those guys must be lucky.
Again, Tex swore at herself.
Betraying herself, she put her helmet at the perfect angle so she could see Alaska through the visors reflection.
Feeling the mood, Tex took her breastplate off. Nothing else.
She heard Alaska