Chapter Six

Tex was still pointing her pistol towards the Teal coloured soldier.
She saw something on her motion tracker.
Another Agent, maybe?
They wouldn't mind.
At that there was the loud, distinctive sound of the sniper rifle.
The pistol came flying out of Tex's hand, as she growled and turned to look out the skylight, she saw a light blue figure cheering to himself.
"Church!?" She whispered to herself.
Tex hadn't noticed that the shot had woken up the two blues.
Though she wasn't worried as one was checking her out, saying "don't shoot hot chicks" to whoever had the sniper, whilst the other was facing the wrong way.
Before leaving she punched the Teal soldier in the face. He put his face in his hands and fell to the floor.
She climbed on top of the base and jumped towards the cliff side, climbing up to the cheery blue soldier.
Tex got up to the other side of the crevice that came out the other side to the sniper and started approaching him from behind.
She grabbed him, but he swung his rifle around just in time to shove her off of him.
"Tex!?"
Church just noticed that he threw his girlfriend to the ground
"Church..."
She started to sound annoyed
"I'm sorry.."
"Stop being sappy and help me up"
Church looked at her for a while and said
"I've missed you, Tex"
"Did I not just say to stop being sappy?!" Now she was really mad.