Chapter Four

"Roger that, Blue Squad, we are sending a specialist force of Freelancers to blood gulch" Vic, the comms guy replied.
"What?! No!! Not Freelancers!" Church probably deafened Vic
The comms went dead.
Church began pacing the length of the base and putting his hands on the back of his bright blue armour.
Caboose, with his dark blue armour, and Tucker, with his Turquoise armour, both watched Church quietly.
Church then stopped and sat down against the grey old walls. He took off his helmet and looked at the golden-orange visor. Even for Caboose, it was simple that something was extremely wrong.
"They're going to send Freelancers. One of which is Agent Texas.
Do not, I emphasise, do NOT get involved with them. Ok?"
Church sounded tense. He continued,
"They're going to arrive in about an hour, that means they'll be hopefully gone in two. I'll be in the cave up there."
He gestured to a high point in the side of the canyon.
"What's the problem with these guys anyway?" Tucker dared to question his Sergeant.
"Bad History, Tucker. Bad History."
Church said, putting his helmet on.
"What the fuck is that supposed to mean?"
Church sighed, "You know what, forget it, just try to stay away from them."
"But what if there's a hot chick?"
Church just put his helmet-covered head into his hands, picked up his sniper, and walked away...

Be sure to keep following the series, it'll get better, I promise!
Thanks for reading!!