Chapter one

To tell you the truth. Im pretty great, I mean I have a great future set up for me a best friend a a great life.
I'm Adisen Crawford, but my friends call me Andy, so you can too. Alright so that's that, school was almost over, and I was counting the minutes until it was time for after school rehearsals, I had been acting since third grade when I was the main girl in the school play Annie.
"Hey Andy" it was my best friend jennica, "what" "you were supposed to get out a piece of paper" "oh...I don't have any" "I barrowed mine from Jessie" "I'll ask the kid infront of me,
I had just switched into Jennicas language arts class today, it was such a bore, until I saw the kids cute face in front of me.
"Hey, do you have a piece of paper I can barrow" "oh...yeah" "thanks" I said with dreamy eyes, I looked at the paper, it was perfect, from the perfect guy. I stared at the back of his head for the rest of class, the perfect color of hair, medium blond, I wonder how I can get him to notice me, I think.
I text jennica, what's the kids name in front of me
Jeff
Isn't he just perfect
Yeah
Do you know who he likes
No
How can I get him to notice me...
Jennica and I smile at each other.
I watch Jeff with dreamy eyes as he jokes with his friends, then the bell rings, I see his face as he turns to lode up his backpack, those eyes, misty blue, I smile at him and he smiles back, "see you" he says, "bye" I say weekly, then I look down with diacust, wow, I sounded dumb I pick up my backpack and leave.

"I'm here" I call walking into the drama room after school, Jennica is allready there hanging up posters on the walls about the play,

Tryouts next week
For the music man

Ooo, this will be the best play of the year, I have seen the movie, it's cute. I toss my backpack by a seat and grab a script
,ok drama club kids, let's hit this script, says my drama teacher miss reed. She has black hair and wears thick eye liner and like 3 sets of fake eye lashes.
I push my hair behind my ear and begin to read, I turn to Jennica, "is this the real script" I ask "yeah", " you know what I say, wouldn't it be great if Jeff got the main guy, and I got the main girl, that would be great" "you mean Jeff the kid in language arts" "yeah" "he is in drama" "really" "yeah" "he was in the play..." But I was not listening to jennica anymore, I was thinking about Jeff...

It's the opening night, I'm just getting ready to go out for the ending scene when I get nervous, I look at Jeff, I can't do this I say, he walks over, he puts his soft lovely hands on my shoulders, you'll do amazing Addison, how do you know, because I know a brave outgoing smart funny perfect girl, I smile, he pulls my hair back, I'll be with you, his blue eyes sparkle, then I...

"ANDY" Jen nudges me, I phase out of my dream, "yeah...what" "what's wrong with you?" "I was just dreaming" "oh...about what Jeff?" "Yeah" my cheeks grow red" "maybe you can tell him to try out" "I will" I breath grinning, "I WILL"

Right as I'm getting ready to read the script guess who comes waltzing in like they own the world, Ashley Turner, and her dumb friend Britney Yates, "hi miss reed, I was wondering about the theater room in the school, and what nights you need it, "oh yes" she walks out with the girls, then guess who comes in, JEFF, he walks in with this tall blond kid named Jessie, he is a tall blond with brown eyes and a great accent.
I look at jennica, "what should I say," "say hi" I look at Jeff, hi Jeff" I say shyly, he looks over, "hey, what's up!" "Just getting ready for tryouts, are you trying out for the play?" "Yes I am," I smile, "then I'll see you at tryouts" he smiles, "yeah" Jessie pats him on the back, and walks out, I hear what they say "bro what was that" "just talking to her" "I saw you face, you like her,
I look at jennica, "wow, that was great" I manage to say. "Hey can you come over after school" "yes" "ok I have something to show you,"
I get my backpack and head home alone, it has been a pretty good day so far until I slip on some ice and chip my tooth,