Chapter nine

"Just get out of my room, okay just get out." It was an icy Saturday, the kind of day that you just want to bring your fluffiest blanket and curl up next to the fireplace. "I'm not doing anything wrong" my sister leans against my dresser, "your bothering me" I say rolling my eyes, "all I want to do is spend time with you andy" she screams, leaning against the door to shut it, her large eyes looked so full of disappointment, "sorry" I mumble berrying My face in my pillow.

I had been thinking about Logan all morning, I could not get him out of my head, I didn't even know why.

Kylie slipped out of my room slamming the door behind her, the party was tonight, I wondered if I was going to go or not.

To jeff

Are you going to the party

Maybe

Are you

Are you

I don't know

You should andy, it won't be to bad

Ok fine I will go

Good

I put my phone on the bed and rise up onto my feet, it's nearly three, and the party is in an hour, I need to primp.

I search through my closet trying to find the perfect outfit.

"Perfect," I say flinging the dress out in front of me, it is a lacy white dress, I pair it with a jean jacket and some brown leather boots.

"Mom do you have some money" I ask running down the hall, "one sec" she says darting into her room, I wait at the base of the stairs one leg crossed behind the other.

An hour later I am walking outside, my hair in loose curls, like 10 pounds of makeup on my face, you gotta look good for your man. Jeff picks me up in his car, his eyes fall onto me, and he smiles, "you look nice," I blush a just smile. The sun dips behind a cloud, and the sunset is amazing, jeff walks up and put an arm around me, his hand resting on my shoulder bone. I smile at him, he's so stinken cute.

"Sorry about the random stuff in the back" "it's okay, you think I'm nit you to your car by now" I throw him a playful punch on the arm , he laughs and looks out the window.

"Do you like Britney" I ask seriously. He looks at me, "why are you jealous" "I don't know, I mean no, no I'm not" he grins, "you will see when you get to the party" he says squeezing my hand, I look at him, sometimes I wonder about him.

I lay my head on his shoulder, he slides his arm around my shoulders, "why can't we just drive around for a while, it's kinda embarrassing to go to a party right when it starts" "true" he says turning down a darkened street, I look out the window I have never been down this street.

It's pretty dark fir just being like almost six, I'm laying on Jeff, the radio playing softly, the moment is perfect, Jeff glances at me, I look at him, could this be it, the moment I lick my bottom lip, hoping that he doesn't see, then he leans closer, placing his hand against my check, I'm feeling nervous, what If I'm a bad kisser all of a sudden, I lean closer, our noses brush against each other, then our lips meet, and my lips fit perfect against his, we draw away, and I'm blushing like a hot tomato, thank goodness it is dark.

"Does that answer your question if I like Britney" I smile, "Jeff, ummm I have something to tell you" "yeah cutie" I grin at the name, I feel a lump in my stomach, should I tell him or not.
"Yeah" he says again, "ummm last night well a few days ago, jake kissed me, ummm and yeah, just because he kissed me dies not even mean I like him, but yeah" I breath out all at once. "What" his arm around me tightens, "did you kiss him back" is all he asks, "ummm I dint know, no" I say.

Jeff leans down, his lips meet mine, and I rap my arms around him, "don't let any guys kiss you, your lips are mine andy baby" I pull away, he's just way to smooth, "deal" I squeak out, my whole self is evaded by butterflies.

"Now let's hit that party cutie" he says in my ear, I smile and lay up, he sure is a good kisser, "your a good kisser" I whisper into his ear, "oh but girl, your lips are on unresistible."

A few minutes later we pull up at the party, Jeff looks at me, "that was a nice drive" "shush it you perv" I joke walking up to the door. He puts his arm around my waist, I open the door and we enter.

Music is roaring from the house, red green and purple lights are flashing in the house. "Hey jeffs," I look over to see who see that was, Britney steps out of the shadows. I roll my eyes at that chick, because even seeing the sights of her is bad news.

I feel jeffs arm around me pull harder, I almost trip as he pulls me closer, "chill out" he whispers into my ear, "andy I got you back" he runs a finger through my hair and o just stand there.

Andy I got your back

I shutter when a voice comes up from behind me, "hey Andy you look totally hot tonight" I turn on my heal to be right in the face of jake. "Juju hi jake" my voice trails off when I see Jeff step next to me. "Hi Jakey boy" he says in a high pitched voice, which for the record sounds absolutely terrible.

"are you mocking me" I say looking him in the eyes. His eyes are like daggers, ready to pounce on jake anymore, he leans into Jakes face, "leave Andy alone bro, you've Screwed up, you don't go putting you lips on my girl" "and you think you can fight a football player and win or are you to scared you screw up your acting" he passes by brushing against me, I can feel him breath in my rat a few simple words

That kiss was nice Andy, I hope we can do it again

I look back but he's gone. What's wring with me, I kissed Jeff and jake, hoe many pairs of lips do I need for a week.

Jeff pulls me into the cried and now we are dancing, a nice beet to bop to if you know what I mean. "Nice party" I call out to Britney if you know what I mean, Britney walks up to me, "hey Andy, I heard you needed a job, well my uncle says you can with at his place Mary and joes, that diner" "really" "yeah, you start next Friday," her voice is sneaky "thanks girl" and then she is gone.

Jeff pulls me to him, "I'll stop by for some shakes server girl" he says, "I'll be waiting you bad boy" I say jabbing a finger into his chest. He slides his hands onto my shoulders, "good server girl" man I love his style, and yeah did I mention his hair, no winder Britney is jealous.

Jake is like tight next to me when I look over, Jeff is dancing to the Music, and I'm swaying, I look over at jake, he looks at me. "What" I grouch, "did you just not hear my boyfriend" he lets off a small laugh like it was some joke, that guy has some serous ego. "Your boy toy is dancing girly, you can spare a few minutes fir your old friend Jakey can't you." He gives me the puppy dig look like that is gunna sway me. "Oh may jake the offer is just so hard, hoe could I leave my Man Jeff" "Andy, darling, lover of my life, cupcake" "your suck a weirdo you know that" he pulls me out onto the back porch, it is raining, but there are tarps up, a few people are out sipping coke and chatting. Jake pulls me to an imply swing, and it's not to hard to sit down when the guy is practically pulling you.

It's nearly eight thirty, the music of the house is like a lullaby, jake slides his arm around my shoulders, and his muscles are like a pillow, the guy, if I don't say so myself is even more smooth the the legend the one and only Jeff Hansen.

"You know you like me more then Jeff Andy, just say it" his fingers go through my hair, and even though I feel like a terrible person for not being with my boyfriend and being in the arms of another guy, I'm enjoying it.

What if Jeff came out here, what if he caught his cutie Andy sitting with the guy he told her to stay away from. The thoughts rush through my head, like a tape recorder, and the last thing I remember is the feeling of lips against mine before I just drift off.