Chapter six

My New Years resolution was to be a better person, so far that is not working out. It is Monday, I am waiting for Jen at her house so we can walk to school. "I heard what you did to Logan, blowing him off" "I didn't mean to, I mean it" "well look who is rude now you or Brice" "still Brice" "I'm sorry Jen okay I'm sorry" "yeah me too" "friends again" "yeah," I smile, it is good to have my best friend back.
"I need to make it up to Logan" you do" "I know, what should I do." "Do you really want Jeff" "yes he is so romantic and just perfect.
We cross the street and now I can see the school, good old lake view, a tall three story Hugh school with large windows and brick, almost like a checker board.
There are left over puddles from the rain, and leaves are blowing wildly through the air, it sure looks more like fall then winter. I can see Britney and Ashley chattering by the front doors, there two other friends Jessica and Mickey, short from McKenna And texting away on their phones, trying not to ruin their new french tip nails.
"Listen up everyone us four girls want to show you our new cheer routine" Ashley said standing up tall, her hair bouncing. The crowd grew quiet as Ashley and the girls formed a line. "Wow real great," I whisper to Jen, "they are just trying to impress the guys" Jen replays, "Britney went to Star Wars with Kyle and he is like a huge fan and she does not even like Star Wars." "That's dumb" "I know"

Go lake view go lake view
Yeah you know the story
Tell the whole wide world
This is Dolphins territory

"It's an okay Cheer" I say. The bell rings and students start rushing in. "I'll see Ya at lunch" "okay see you" I walk in, I have to go to history, that class isn't too bad, the teacher is funny, David Bradshaw, also Kyle is in that class, he sits next to me and he is funny.
"Hey Andy do you have a piece of paper I can barrow" Kyle asks me, "I do Kyle" Britney yells ripping a piece from her sparkly binder. "Thanks Britney" "yeah any time."
I dint know why Britney always try's to impress all the guys I talk to. She has jake Williams, he was in my fourth grade class, he used to bring me a pop tart every day if I would do his homework, he is a goof ball.
I slip in my headphones and open the textbook to page 275.

I am looking for Logan all over the school, he must not be here today, darn it, I walk over to a vending machine and buy a pack of skittles, that's all I have for lunch, I need a job.
Britney walks up, "shove off punk" "wow girl language" "you are a punk always trying to take away my guys" "I am not" "you stole Jeff" "no I didn't" "yeah" "he didn't even like you" "well I'm going to spread a rumor about you Andy " "you will do nothing of the sort," Jeff steps in between us" "yeah Britney be Nice" "hey wanna go to lunch Andy" "I would love to" I smile at Britney evil like" "you can't take away what you never had" I mouth and we walk off.
Lunch is amazing, tacos and churros, and Jeff even gets rashers cream soda, "my favorite" "really mine to" "nooooo" I laugh and we sip our sodas and look at each other with misty eyes. "Um Andy which class of mine are you in, I think we have chemistry" I laugh, he is still looking at me, is he going to ask me out, do I get to have him all to myself.
"Will you go out with me" I sit there for a moment shocked, "ummmmm I don't remember what to say" "say yes" "yes" then we both laugh, it is amazing, just like clock work, "I guess we are a couple", I say I can hardly wait to tell Jen.

I'm walking to tryouts after school my headphones in my ears, I can see the emerging line. I see jasmine standing in the middle of the line. I'll cut in with her.
"Hey jasmine" "hi" "can I stand by you" "you may" she scoots over so I have some room "thanks girl" "any time. Her black streaked hair is pulled up in a ponytail, itere are streets of blue in it now. "I like you bracelet" I say, her bracelet is a silver thin thinned bracelet with little gold streeks hanging down. "Thanks."
Jen joins us, "guess what Jen" "hmmmmmm you got stacked by wolves on the way home from lunch" "good guess but no, I'm dating Jeff" "no really" "yes really" "ahhhhhhh girl yay yay yay."
"Oooo irs hot shot" Jen and my favorite band, plus one of the guys is soooooo cute. "Give me a headphone" we start mouthing the words.
"Jen and Andy, it's Brice and Jeff, "over here we call, our guys walk over, "hey girls" "shhhhh they are listening to hot shot" Jasmine jokes. We laugh, it feels as though everything is put together, but I know in my heart it's not, not at all.
"Yo Andy take the headphones out" Brice is like all up in my face, "wow Brice space."
Miss reed comes out, she is wearing a sparkly black shirt, black leggings and boots. "Alright students who is ready to put on a new character and get acting." We all cheer, Jeff and I do high fives, "let's do this I cheer."

It's late at night and I'm writing a report that's due the next day, yeah so like me. My history teacher has a report due like every week, that teacher will be the death of me.