Chapter 7: Dungeon

Picture of jake 😍 ^-^

Dont hate me for this chapter! I HAVE BIG PLANS!!

"What?"

"Think about it Kenna!" He stands up. "Building a country! Having an entire army at your finger tips!"

"And fight who?!" I join him and stand up.

"There news of other camps building up."

He looks between my eyes. Searching for some sort of emotion. We both stand there. It turns into a stare off. Me glaring at him and him glaring at me.

"Enough." He sits back down. "Are you joining to join me or not.

"No." I blurt out without even thinking. I hate being told what to do. I don't want Talen dictating my every move. And we just met!

"Fine. General!" Seconds later the General comes in on crutches. "Get as many guards as you need, take this one to the dungeon."

Before I can even process what Talen said four soldiers are dragging me down a flight of stairs.

How convenient his dungeon can be entered through the comfort of his home.

We reach the bottom to find a hall filled with cells.

But to my surprise, they were mostly full.

"Here." A guard pulls out a giant set of keys and unlocks a cell door.

They shove me inside and slam the door closed.

I look around the cell. Theres a single torch on the wall.

"How'd you end up down here?" I look around to find a man sitting in a corner.

"Who are you?"

"Let me guess, Talen asked you to join his rise in an Empire." He maks jazz hands to his last comment.

"How..."

He stands up. "He asks every girl he finds. Don't let him fool you.  He is just power hungry."

He steps into the light.

God is everyone here hot?!

"I'm Jake."