My alpha raped me

My name is Ruby im 16 and I was raped by my alpha and now I will tell you how it happened .....

It was a normal day I had turned 16 a few days before and I had just returned to my pack house as I had been staying over at my friends place .

I walked inside and instantly everyone started giving me hugs ,kisses (escpecially my guy friends ) and alot of punchies, it hurt but it was still nice that they remembered anyways.

After all that I went upstairs to get changed for a night out with my boyfriend, I hadn't found my mate yet even though its only been three days since I turned 16, so at the moment I was just dating for the fun of it and also my wolf was getting lonely and as much as I hate to admit I was starting to feel very lonely as well ..

I slipped on a cute black sparkly dress that hugged my body perfectly and just sat a bit above the knees alot of people thoughtIi was drop dead gorgeouse because of my wavy red hair and light green eyes and as I was fitting on my heels I heard a knock on the door

"who is it ? "i said in a sing songy voice

"its Mike " Mike was the alpha he was only 21 years old and was mateless, he was very handsome with his golden hair and dark blue eyes and was admired by everyone in our pack and even by our allies he was strong, charming and at times abit humorous I honestly thought that he was the best aplha in the world and that whoever got to be his mate would be the luckiest girl in the world boy was I wrong..

"oh come in " I quickly said and a few seconds later he entered my room

i looked him up and down he was wearing a white singlet and shorts I looked around the room trying to make out like I wasnt staring at him when I heard the click of the door shutting.

I looked back at him but his back was facing towards me I heard the door get locked as wel.

"um what are you doing " I said unsure of what to do, he looked back at me and I was suprised to find him smirking at me.

His eyes were dark but I could still tell that they were filled with lust as he stared at me hungrily and then he started walking to me as soon as he took 1 step I was already dashing for my bathroom hoping that I could lock myself in there but before I could reach the door he had grabbed me by my arm and flung me on the bed.

Soon enough he was ontop of me he reached for my dress and ripped it off my body tearing the dress in half and only leaving me in my bra and undies.

Next he went for my undies so I started to scream but a second later I felt the side of my face stinging , I was stunned and it took me awhile to realise he just slapped me, I didnt care how much the slap had hurt I was just too afraid because by now I was entirely naked infront of him my undies and bra were laying somewhere on the floor.

I wanted to scream but I was to afraid at the moment, he started taking off his pants I looked away and closed my eyes, I didnt want to see I was too scared to watch so I just layed there and everything went quiet and still I didnt want to open my eyes, but I started to calm down and my body started to relax and just at that moment I felt him grab my legs and thrust himself into me hard it was soo painful tears stared pouring out of my eyes and I wanted to scream in pain but before I could he smashed his lips against mine so hard that I could taste blood .

Half an hour had passed before he was finished he slowly got off me and put his clothes back on he then left .The room grew quiet as I was laying on the bed naked with blood staining the sheets and bruises covering my body and I just layed there staring at the ceiling and then I started to cry I can't even remember stopping I just cried and cried until I cried myself to sleep...

The next morning when I woke up my body was still in pain and a few more bruises had popped up I also had a swollen lip which stung like hell and pain between my legs but I tried so hard to ignore it but even so I could feel tears start swelling up in my eyes so I decided to have a shower I sat in there for ages I felt so unclean.

Once I came out I dressed in clean clothes and chucked all my ripped ones from last night in the bin not wanting them to bring back memories. I hated myself for acting like what just happened was normal and that I was being so calm about it, but I knew that there was nothing else I could do I mean my parents were overseas visiting my sister and my brother took his mate out on a holiday, so there was nobody else here to tell but my friends but who would believe me ...exactly they wouldnt instead they would look at me as a liar and treat me like an outsider or kick me out but I didnt want that to happen I didnt want us to be alone anymore. Me and my family had finally been accepted into a pack and I wasnt going to go and get us kicked

I couldnt do that to them..