two many

• Dedicated to to everyone who is enjoying this xoxox

 Omg can you hear me...please respond ...tell me your okay ..DERRICK PLEASE !! ....

Book of all being

the fallen chapter

it has been recorded a few times that there have been signs of angels on earth interacting with humans . At first we thought it was an order or act from the heavens but we were wrong , like us angels have a connection to humans and some rather take their duty and loyalty to the heavens instead of following their hearts but there are those that go against the rules and decide to watch over their human mate as their guardian angels . Of course once they are caught committing this crime they are banished from the heavens above to the earth below. In my recordings the fallen would go to its love /mate and would usually stay by their side till the end of their life time as their loves. Its also noted that because they have been banished their pure hearts have drained abit and have been replaced with anger/sadness therefore having a bit of darkness in their hearts . Their have also been cases of deaths from a fallen for interacting with their love/mate so a little tip from me you better stay away from them and their mates or you will suffer a horrible life and death 

end of chapter

Derrick's POV

i can hear a voice .... i have heard it before but im so soo sleepy .... its her it must be her .... it must be ...

i barely open my eyes although it was still enough to see eyes in front of me at first i nearly panicked thinking it was those same devilish eyes but as the picture blurred less and less i could see that these eyes were sad ,tears dropping of the tip of her chin plunging onto my face like little ran drops .

"hey ruby .." i saw her eyes lighten up with hope  " yes derrick its me i am here please don't leave me "

as she reached for my hand and her lips came closer to my own i felt a pull of air in front of me .All of a sudden she was no longer in front of me but a few feet away there she was struggling against the golden winged angel who held her in bridal style very tight so she couldn't escape his grasp . I let out a growl and before i realized what i was doing i had already leaped into mid air reaching my arm out to her but she was pulled out of my reach as he unfolded his wings and flew at lightning speed away with her "DERRICK !!!! " that is all i heard before my wounds got to me and i fell into complete darkness where she was not and i was all alone ..

  Jason's POV

there was a light , it was soo bright and warm i wanted to skip all the way there yet as i tried to take a step towards it another light appeared to my side it wasn't as warm as the one in front but it had something that lured me towards it ...it was my sisters voice and i didn't want to skip there i now wanted to run , soon later i was out of the darkness back into reality

My eyes fluttered open , surprisingly my body was healed no longer in pain or bloody although it was still exhausted i managed to sit up . i turned my head and found my sister crying over a man something ached in my heart maybe it was the fact that she wasn't weeping over me or maybe it was the relief that i could finally see her again . I tried to open my mouth to call out to her but before i could she disappeared from her spot . I nearly had a heart attack i twisted my head around and found her in the grasps of an ..... wait a minute is that a....WINGED HUMAN !!! .

Oh my god how long was i out for , even though my head felt a bit messed up at the moment i could still see her crying and struggling against this winged man and that's all i needed , i stood up with the little strength i had , as i was about to run to the winged man i had a feeling i wouldn't stand a chance but i couldn't care less , she was worth the risk because she wasn't just my sister she was also ..

My thoughts were interrupted by a man leaping over me towards my sister and the winged man but before he could reach them  , the winged human lifted his wings and flew away along with her disappearing into the distance while she screamed a name  i think it was... derrick .. where have i heard that name before .In front of me the man fell onto the floor and fainted its true i had enough strength to walk away and leave him there but i had a feeling he knew what was going on so i reached for a large rock , then i slowly made my way towards him .Maybe he was the person who speared me and took my sister away .. and if he is he must.....PAY !!!

hey guys sorry if i kept you waiting i have been having a lot of family and health problems so i haven't had much time to update but anyways here it is enjoy and dont forget to comment and vote also thnx for the comments for the chapter before it means alot  ok bye bye luv you all xoxoxox