The plan

ok so I got good news and bad news .The good news is i found my mate ..YAY and the bad news is we met at the worst place and time possible ...BOOH anyways continuing

"oh no my alpha is here" i said as I stared at my mate frightened . To be honest I was more afraid for him than myself I mean come on I have been dealing with Mike's shit for some time now and even though this guy could pass for the king of best built men.

 I doubt he could take Mike down and when I say doubt I mean alot so I quickly dragged him by the arm up the stairs to the top and once done he tried to desperately turn around and talk to me and hell we didnt have enough time for that so as unbelievable as it may sound i kicked him hard!! up the ass and sent him hurtling through the air until he landed deep in the forest and without wasting another second I started darting down the stairs while also managing to trip on the last step and fall face first into the hard cold concrete floor.

bbut nether the less I got back up and dashed for my little spot in the corner while also putting on the face of a girl who just met the boogeyman also with fake tears I  know I'm a great actress but what can Isay I have had alot of practice escpecially with Mike around and speaking of the devil...here he comes.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE !" Mike cried out and then he turned to me and in a matter of seconds he was already across the room holding me up in  middair but the front of my short ragged dirty dress and I  could feel the thin material slid up my back revealing my naked butt and I  blushed furiously.

"i ..i .i swear .i..i. dont know who they were I just closed my eyes I was too scarred to look at him!!" I stammered ok it was a great act but it wasn't enought to convince Mike because without any symapthy in his voice he said "STUPID BITCH !"and chuked me across the room slamming me into the hard brick wall "Argh!!" and as I slid down the wall I fell against the floor my eyes were starting to become heavy.

Bbut then I heard an angry growl and in that moment I actually thought Mike was going to kill me but when I looked up mike was'nt staring at me or growling instead he was staring with his mouth wide open at a muscular man standing at the top of the stairs and this man was none other than my so called mate and damn did he look pissed ..VERY PISSED !!! !!! ...

hey guys thnx for the views and votes and comment means alot to me and sorry for late update but i promise i wont be late again ^_^enjoy the chapter and dont forget to vote or comment thnx u guys are awesome xo