On deaths waiting list

His blood smelt close and I could hear his heart beat like the patter of the drums in the background of a slow song but I could also tell it was slowing down with each second that passed.. .

I was running through the dark woods leaving empty footprints in the mud behind me, my heart was pounding in my chest like as if someone was trapped inside me and was hamerring their way out but that person was my fear I feared for my brother.

I was afraid that he was going to die and leave me all alone in this heartless world and even though my head told me that saving him wasnt worth it ,that he had hurt me and broken my heart , I knew deep down that he was still my brother he used to make me love life and my family and for that I owed him and as sister I am going to pay him back.

The blood scent was getting closer as I dug my way through the woods like a dog trying to find a bone but I was more like a dog who kept chasing its tail and getting nowhere, I could hear his heart beat that had faded to sound of a very tiny thud but I didnt give up I had to save him I owed him his life . finally I reached him but held back my breakfast that camped in my stomack from coming back up.

There he hung on a tree like a potrait his head resting against his chest , his skin was pale as the white snow and his was body was silent but the reason why I really wanted to gag was because there was a spear pierced through his stomach and the blood had left thick trails of blood from where it once sat and had slithered all the way down his stomach to the roots of the tree itself.

....there was soo much blood I found it hard to believe that he had any blood left in him anymore yet still I rushed to him ignoring the putrid smell of blood that filled my nose I could even taste it in my mouth .

I didnt let a second past by before i grabbed the spear with both hands and pulled with all my strength even though the blood had made my hands slipperly and made it feel like I was trying to grab a fish out of water instead of a spear.

 I still managed to pull it out ,as it left his body it made a squeezy sound .His body landed with a thud as it hit the ground but that wasnt  the only thing that had fallen against the wet ground. There layed a white paper with the lower half drenched in blood besides the fact that it had blood on it i still snatched it up quickly before attending to my brother who layed on the ground not even moving an inch and as I crawled to my brothers still body I found a photo in his hand and I could feel my heart was ripping apart and a lump form in my throat laying in his bloody hand.

I found a photo of me and him smiling . I wanted to crawl into a ball and cry but I knew that I had to stop hiding I had to start waking up and fighting back . I reached out to his pale neck searching for the sign of a pulse telling me that he was still alive and gasped .....

thnx guys for making me reach so many reads im really happy also thnx for the comment and votes but dont stop now i really enjoyed them and its the only thing keeping me going and yes i still havent told you if he is dead yet but until the next chapter ill let yous try and guess hehe ok luv ya guys bye xoxox