Chapter 10

4 hours later,

My body felt so hot now being a wolf, I lie there struggling to get air into my broken lungs when I felt her. Emery! I missed you so much. That place was so scary. Please don't send me back there. My wolf cried, I was over joyed to hear her but at the same time it hurt to have her back. I wouldn't dare share that with her, it would break her heart. The soft floor made it hard to stand on my 4 paws, wobbling around a bit, I made myself stand up.

"Emery, don't try too hard to move you may hurt yourself, you just got her back and you don't want to lose her again" the doctor said from somewhere I couldn't be bothered locating. A door opened and the black wolf walked in, I felt myself heat up and gain my strength back through anger.

My wolf felt something for this wolf, but I didn't dare let her weaken to this alpha. We are rogues, I told her, and he will kill us as soon as he gets the chance. My wolf whimpered but understood, she hurt really badly and my wolf form was badly cut, not bleeding just flesh was shown to the world.

The black wolf lied on his stomach being careful not to upset me. He was treating me with respect and I love it, I could almost feel my wolf smile, haha I beat an alpha. I growled at him to go change to talk to him and to get a free pass away from this place. He crept low out of the room coming back with a dress for me and he was only wearing shorts.

I looked at his face it was the man with the dark hair the one that was holding my hand and kissing me. I felt my wolf howl as she knew that we would have to be together one day but I am not falling for it, I make the choices in my life nobody else.

I picked the dress up in my mouth and growled at him to turn around. He did with no arguments. I changed into the floral dress, making sure he wasn't watching or perving while I changed.

"OK, face me." I growled at him, he turned slowly then stopped when he saw me looking me over like I was the only girl he had ever seen. OMG he is so weird and strange and perverish, but he is your mate so he can look at us how he wants, you will see soon

"He is not my mate, he never will be and he has no right to look at me like he just was!" I yelled back at her not realising I said it out loud.

"Who are you?" he asked looking confused by me talking to myself,

"You don't ask the questions I do so shut up" I said walking closer to him trying to stand as tall as I could but it was nowhere as tall as he was.

"No you don't rogue!" he snapped back crossing his arms over his perfect body and standing tall. I shrank a little trying to feel strong, maybe that wasn't the best way to take things in human form, but I could still beat him in human form I smirked at the thought.

"Now I am in power this time and I ask the questions is that clear, Rogue" He said circling me then when he said rogue saying it next to my ear, ahh I hated this sexual god I don't know what to call him ahh. I nodded quickly remembering this sexual god was there.

"OK Emery, why did you come here?" he asked circling me