Chapter 11,

He was mine all mine, I had never had someone love me like this before. Every kiss was like I was being shot with lust, his hands cupped my face as he pushed himself on top of me. He grabbed my waist with his strong warm arms and placed me down on his bed so I wasn't going to fall off the edge. He broke the kiss and looked at me his eyes turning dark and colourless, his thumb traced my lips then my cheek.

My heart was beating uncontrollably at his touch, my wolf was howling to her mate that was touching us. An electric spark raced down my spine making my shiver, he was so dam sexy, and I just wanted to have him right them there and now. I felt as though I would die for him, his thumb drew circles on my side and the other held him above me. His body covered me with no trouble, I placed my hand on his chest, his firm hard chest.

"Look, creepy dude I don't know you, I am not going to have it with you ok" said pushing him off me and running to the closest door I saw. Great it is a closet, Emery look at the mess you made we were going to be a pair but you have ruined it! Go back in there and apologise to our mate then you can finish what you have started. No wolf leave me alone, I don't know him and if he is my mate well he just can't be I can't have a mate because I am strong and stronger than all the wolves I am stronger then mates.

I looked at the clothes hanging in the closet, white long sleeved shirts, Black coats, blue coats and so many more. I stood glancing at them, walking by one side feeling the silky white shirts arm, the scent of him lingered on his clothes. I brought the soft fabric to my nose smelling it, breathing in the luscious scent it had. I walked a step forward to the end of the closet, a little book case held many shoes. I sat on the ground admiring them, well what else was there to do, and then I picked up a black dress shoe that looked like my dad's. Holding it in my fingertips I softly traced the black leather to the toe, something caught my attention when I reached the toe, a door. I put the shoe down and moved the book shelf and the shirts that hid the wooden door.

I knocked softly on the door 'tap tap' it sounded hollow or something. I grasped the brass door knob holding my breath for what is to come, swinging the door open and only staring into the darkness of the room. Stretching my arm inside to find a light seemed to be the go at that point well I don't have anything handy in these areas on me at the moment. I do ok wolf what now just close your eyes and think about your wolf eyes ok whatever you say. I closed my eyes as my wolf said then thought about my wolf's eyes.