Chapter 4

My hands were taped behind my back, unable to move them from the bed leg of which they were taped to. The tape around my mouth felt like it was ripping my skin off every time I moved, all I could see was the woven brown bag that was strapped over my head. I am going to die now, I have to say I did expect more, thank god I didn't find my mate. I hated the thought of finding some wolf I would go head over heels for, uggg. What would have happened if he was as ugly as the ugliest man on Earth? I giggled a little at the thought.

I calmed myself down from my previous thoughts and tried to think of a plan. What if I could turn to my wolf attack him and get out of here, a creek coming from the door ruled that idea out. ok Emery poker face on as the bag lifted up and the blaring light shone into my face I put on the best I don't care face I could master, it looked a little bit like a truck had just ran over my leg or something. That same man walked into view and sat on a chair in the corner of the room, my wolf wasn't scared but was howling inside of me.

Oh stupid second half of me falling for the person that is going to gut me and chop me up into tiny pieces then throw me around and have a little werewolf hunt like an Easter egg hunt just for little pieces of me great. Although this man was actually pretty good looking with his dark hair curling messily towards more of a frullet, and his dark shirt and jeans, oh wow his shirt may be a size too small for him as I can see his toned muscles shining through the dark shirt. I could feel a grin sneaking up on my face and the tape ripping more of my skin.

"I have a few questions rogue, I am going to take the tape off your mouth but don't even bother wasting your breath yelling for help because everyone in this hotel is on my side" his beautiful serious face turning to an evil smirk. I watched him carefully making sure that he wasn't going to take a knife and stab it into me. On the other hand my wolf was leaping for joy as he took a step closer, she wanted me to change to her so she could love him and get to know him, yuck I didn't want that.

His large hand took hold of the tape and slowly peeled it off making it as painful as he could. My wolf started to question if this was her mate know that he had just hurt her, finally some proper thinking done by the dumb half of me. Just to be clear I am the smart side of you blonde my wolf growled great now I am talking to myself and fighting with myself.

"Who are you and why are you here?" The man's tone ripped through my thoughts and back onto what was going on, oh yeah about to be killed great.

"I am umm......ummmm......" Great forgetting my name is a great place to start.

"Hurry up I don't have all day I have things to do, bills to pay, pack to ensemble and rogues to kill" his voice started out as humorous then went dark when he got to the rogues part, I think he is saying that he is going to kill me, yay. Emery shut up and answer his question, you are Emery and you are passing through here in order to get to Silver Creek or something don't tell him the truth, my wolf had come in hand for once I said to her mockingly, hey blonde he is waiting . I shook my head out of the craziness and looked into his beautiful dark eyes.

"Ummmm...... oh right my name is Emery and I am just passing through to go to Sil..... Silver umm Silver Creek yes Silver Creek where my cousin is waiting for us to go on a trip to Australia or something." Emery you did it again, I save us. Yeah right I save you stupid human hey that's not fair stupid wolf I skolled my wolf for saying such things.

"Now Emery are you apart of a pack and what status are you because you just told my beta off and he isn't very happy about that." he said leaning back in his chair with a huge smirk on his face. Say you are a part of a pack any just get him away before I rip him apart my wolf growled inside me and burned to be set free to rip this beautiful man apart.

"I am a part of a pack the same as my cousins and I am basically nothing in the pack," I said lowering my head and bringing my knees up to my chin in hope to contain my wolf that was clawing at the walls I had just put up to keep her in and locked up. The man smirked at the sight of me struggling at trying to hold my wolf, a small chuckle broke from his perfect lips.

"Let your wolf out soon Emery but be warned I will kill you" my wolf burned inside but stopped wanting to get out, she was soaking up every ounce of energy I had. I tried to keep my eyes open and to stay conscious but my wolf was too strong.

My eyes creaked open revealing myself in a sliver cell being held by Blake and a few other men one of which being the 'beta' I had attacked earlier. Droplets of sweat rolled off my forehead as my wolf tried to burst free from the cell I had locked it in. I got onto my knees and rolled into a small ball in hope of containing my wolf which was breaking free.

"Blake help" I yelped he didn't notice me or even change his walking pace. I started to cry and then scream my wolf burst out of me destroying the cage in a blink of an eye. She stood tall towering over the men including Blake that had just formed into their wolves. My wolf shone a bright gold colour making the others look black her coat was shining like diamonds in the desert sun. Her anger was uncontrollable, before I knew it all the other wolves were knocked out or even dead there was a lot of blood. I tried to take control again but she forced me back into a cell like I have done to her, How do you like it now she growled at me I have to say I was a little mean in doing this all I could do was sit, watch and feel the pain she per stowed onto me.

We were running through the forest at a heart racing speed and leaping of rocks and though rivers, I don't know where to though. Where are we going? I asked my wolf she growled happily as a huge black wolf almost as big as us came into view. It was that wolf from before great now we are going to get killed nice work wolf. No we don't die he does my wolf snickered at me laughing ok wolf need anger management here not a killing spree I yelled at her. She seemed to ignore me as she lunged at the black wolf, I forced my eyes shut expecting pain to rush through me and almost kill me but there was none not even the pain of a cut.

I slowly opened my eyes and saw the black wolf bleeding from everywhere, a tear fell from my eyes as I was release from my cell and put into control of my wolf form. I whimpered and raced into the dark forest chasing the moon leaving the alpha of the pack bleeding to death.

____________________________________________________________________________________ _____________________________________________________________________________-_________-_____________________________________________________________________________________

Well how that is it for another chapter oh and the Black wolf is the one on the cover and so is the man :) Comment any spelling errors or grammar or anything because I am a shocking speller thanks for reading will update again when I have time or get bored :) .......