Chapter 1, 2 years later

2 years later

I have been running for about 2 years now and still haven't found a nice place to settle down. It's my 18th tomorrow and I haven't turned yet. I was meant to be strong, even stronger then strong I was meant to be the strongest in the area but fathers plans failed, breed a few alphas together, haha what a joke. I continued driving my car through the forest with the tallest trees I have ever seen. I quickly glanced back to the road as a small town came into view. There were shops, streets, houses like any other but something made me shiver as I stopped at the hotel. Something was off about this place, the people seemed the same look at me and put their heads down and hurry away. I grabbed my purse and my luggage bag, making my way inside what seemed like a pretty flash hotel. As I walked to the short dark haired laddie at the counter, she rummaged through her desk and handed me a silver key with number 16 on it. Ok weird

"Umm excuse me but I didn't book a room" I said handing back the key

The lady shook her head and forced the keys into my hand and pointed to the elevator across the marble floor. I smiled at the lady and walked to the elevator, pressing the up key as the doors flew open and a row of 3 buttons were on the right side of the door. I looked at the buttons. There was a Bronze, Silver and a Gold. I looked at my silver key and pressed the silver one.

The elevator dinged as the doors opened to a golden marble and green hallway, I stepped out and looked down the never ending hallways. A small man dressed in a silver dress robe waltzed towards me took my bag from my hand and started walking down the hallway. I was shocked at first then hurried to follow him, we walked silently down the hall past number 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 and finally stopping at 16. the man took the key from my hand and pushed it into the door unlocking it and swinging it open, the little man walked in and put the my bag on the dresser and started unpacking it before I could stop him he had opened my bags and started putting some away. I rushed over and took them off him. He politely smiled handed me a laminated piece of paper and walked out.

Ok that was quiet weird from where I am sitting. I spent the rest of the day lazing around until just about nightfall. I changed into some black leggings, a teal shirt, a purple and teal jumper and my joggers. I brushed my long blonde hair and forced it back into a pony tail with a teal ribbon. My side fringe fell out of my pony tail in a messy puff kind of way which made me look a lot older than I really was.

My iPod was set, my phone in my pocket like I could call anyone. I raced out the door grabbing my keys on the way and walked out of the front of the hotel, as I was about to open the hotel door the lady from the counter rushed up to me speaking another language that I hadn't quite learnt yet. I pushed her away and darted out onto the footpath through the forest.

The moon was bright and full, the smell of rain filled the air, the stars sparkling and twinkling brightly. I was in full relax run mode. My body moved as it should when running and my head stayed sain with the twilight albums I was listening to. I was in run mode.

I had followed the forest trail for a while now and my body was starting to sweat, I concentrated on a spot in the distance when some golden eyes peered at me through the bushes. I pulled my earphones out listening for something that might have made me turn around. Something inside me told me to keep on running, I panicked and picked up speed now racing through the forest not knowing where I was going or who was chasing me.

I saw a house in the distance and flew towards it, I launched up the steps onto the porch and banged on the door, nobody came to the door so I twisted the knob and rushed inside locking the door behind me, I forced my back against the door and slid down it to the floor catching what I could of my breath. I glanced up only to see a young man staring at me. He was hot, his brown hair sticking up in all directions, his shirtless chest so muscular and so beautiful. His eyes caught mine perving on him, and his lips smirked and a small chuckle broke loose. It snapped me out of my trance and made me focus on his mysterious green eyes.

I shook my head to clear it and stood by the door, what a freak he must think of me barging in puffing and running like a maniac, into his house, perving on him and just disturbing him from whatever he was doing.

"Umm, ummmm" I stuttered catching my breath still

The man chuckled and walked over to the kitchen sink and pored me a glass of water, I gulped it down thirstily. After about the third glass full of water my breathing settled and I started to regain control. The man handed me my fourth glass of water and sat on the kitchen bench watching me. Oh     and I thought I was a perve I thought to myself making me smile like an idiot.

"So who are you?" the man spoke not moving from the bench.

"I'm, ummmm." I thought for a bit how could you forget who you are I mocked myself

"I'm umm umm, Em, Emery, yep I remembered it haha," I seemed to get out "he must think I am a retard" I managed to recognize my voice saying what I am thinking am covered my mouth with my hand. The man laughed walking over to me,

"I'm Blake and no I don't think you are a total retard. I mean who wouldn't be afraid of the forest at night?" Blake chuckled looking into my eyes

I pain hit my stomach and I dropped the glass of water smashing on the tiles, I screamed in pain, and fell into the shards of glass which cut my skin deep. A loud screeching sound made me scream louder.

"Make it stop, please make it stop!" I screamed as the door flung open hitting me in the head sliding me a little on the glass. Blake bend down and picked me up carrying me out side into the moon light, Blake put me down in the dirt leaving me screaming. The pain was surging through my body my vision started going blurry as wolves started to surround me. Great way to die Emery, by accepting a glass of water from a stranger. Now I am going to get eaten by wolves, darkness filled my vision.

My dream was filled with my family and running through the woods to find them, every scream doesn't reach them. I am running but not getting anywhere, I trip over and get dragged into the trees by a big black wolf......

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

How that is for a beginning well not good haha if you want me to continue like or vote or whatever should update maybe tomorrow. :) thanks for reading so far