Chapter Thirty-Four

A/N:

Happy New Year to everybody!

I live in the California timezone so I was later then a lot of people.

I'm very proud of this chapter because it's the most i've ever written (1300+ words!)

This is the last and final chapter for this book.

This has been an amazing adventure writing this book and all the people who enjoyed reading this

If there are at least 10 people who want an epilouge, I will write one but as of right now, I don't think anyone really wants one

I hope that you all have a Happy New Year and that it's good for you!

I'm posting this on New Years because last chapter for a new year (':

----

RECAP:

Lucas and Maya officially became a couple.

Riley and Farkle also became a couple (:

Here it goes, final chapter

----

Chapter summary:

This chapter is about them at the school dance at the end of the year (:

They're wearing the same outfits from Girl Meets Formal (:

●●●●●●

Maya POV

You get ready for the school dance along with Riley.

You brought you outfit over to Riley's to get ready since you didn' want to walk over in heels.

"Peaches, that dress looks great!" She exclaimed when you showed her your dress for tonight.

"You will look fantastic in those heels!" She exlcaimed at the shoes you showed her.

You got dressed and so did Riley.

She wore a yellow dress with white heels.

You wore a red dress with red heels.

"We looks amazing!" You sing songed with.

"Let me do my hair first peaches. Then I'll do yours." She said with a smile and she curled the tips of her hair a little before putting it in a certain style.

She applied a little of blush and some lipstick.

"Riley, you put on lipstick! How's Cory gonna react when he realizes this." You fake gasp at her.

You see her roll her eyes in the reflection of the mirror.

"And finished!" She exclaimed happily as she bounced off the chair she was sitting on.

"You look fabulous Riles!" You exclaim.

"Hehe. Thanks peaches. Your turn."

You take a seat on the and wait for her to work her sunshine magic on you.

She applied a little bit of blush on you.

She also put some lipgloss on you and curled your hair a little.

She took some of the hair from the front and clipped it behind your head.

"Wow. Riley, I look, not gross." You say happily at the smiling brunette.

"Let's go if we don't want to be late." She said as she checked the clock.

The formal started at 7:00 p.m and it was currently 6:57 p.m.