The Story.

"Well I guess it all started when we planned for him to come down for the weekend. He was going to catch the Megabus after he finished school and stay till Sunday afternoon. My Mum was away that weekend, so it was just me and my Dad. 

We had gone round my Grandad's for dinner because it was his birthday, so we went and brought Fish and Chips and went round to his flat. I was really excited because I hadn't seen Brandon since half term and I had so much to show and tell him. Talking down the phone or through Facetime wasn't like talking face to face, but I was thankful for the technology though!

Anyway, Brandon was due to come in around nineish. Lets say it was around eight-thirty when I got a text from him. It said that there was a really bad accident on the motorway, and he was going home!

 I had no idea what he meant, so I got a bit angry and called him. 

Anyway it turned out that there was a massive crash on the motorway because of the weather, and the traffic was literally not moving. He hadn't even got into Bristol yet, and beside the coach driver had said that he wasn't going any further than Bristol. 

So he was stuck.

He then said that his Mum had sent his Uncle to come and pick him up to take him home because he was so tired, or something like that. 

To be honest, we could have easily picked him up and gotten home in under and hour, but Brandon had basically freaked out.

So after the conversation, I still didn't really understand properly what was going on because he still hadn't explained it properly. Anyway, me and my Dad went home, and I continued to text him. To see if he was alright, or if knew where he was, you know the usual. 

He replied to none of them. I began to get really worried! I thought he was hurt or something, I didn't know what was going on at all. I thought he was ignoring me. 

But I got a text the next morning, it turns out he got stuck in Bristol by himself, for a couple of hours and his phone had died. Gosh, I felt so bad. 

At least he was fine and got home safe.

I cant really remember much about what happened over the weekend, but all I know is that Brandon turned weird. He sent me about one text in the day, and would ignore the rest.

It really hurt, I thought I had done something wrong.

But on Sunday, he told me why. Well he told me the very basics anyway, which was that his Dad had been taken into Hospital, and that was it.

That was all he told me.

Over the next few days, he continued to ignore my texts, and I was really worried for him and his family! But he literally told me nothing.

On the Tuesday, I finally got a text back from him in the middle of my singing lesson. And I honestly wish I hadn't had got it. He didn't really explain why he hadn't been talking but he said that we need to talk. 

Straight away, I knew. I knew what he meant.

 All of my school friends said that he'd properly just going to tell me about his Dad and what's been going on.

It wasn't.

When I got home I told my parents all about it and they knew too, he was going to break up with me.

Anyway, we went out to Ikea and while walking around he sent me a text asking if I was free. I told him that I wasn't but I'd give him a text when I got home.

On the way home I felt so sick.

When we got back I went to room and text him, and couple of seconds later he rang me.