Chapter 14

Thursday, August 15th

Seattle, Washington

Normani's POV

The tour was amazing. We got to meet so many Harmonizers, and I think we got a lot of new ones, too. We just left the mall, and now we're headed back to LA. Everyone else is fast asleep, even Julian, so I have plenty of time to think. Mostly about Arin and the baby, of course. I'm three months along in my pregnancy, and the time is really going by fast. I haven't done anything at all to prepare for the baby.

But I guess I can't do anything just yet anyway because I don't know the gender. I won't find out for another month. Gosh, I can hardly wait! A few minutes later I get a call from Arin. "Hello?" I say. "So I see you've forgotten about me already," Arin says.

"I just talked to you yesterday silly!" I reply, laughing. Suddenly, I feel a little flutter in my stomach. "The baby's kicking guys!" I shout, waking up everyone on the bus. The girls run over to feel my stomach, and Julian smiles at me. "That's great," Arin says and I can tell he's beaming.

"Aww, I can feel it!" Camila says.

"She's gonna be so cute!" Ally exclaims. "She? I thought we were having a boy?" Arin asks, overhearing. "No way, it's a girl," I say. I really want a girl so I can spoil her rotten and take her to get mani-pedis with me. I would love that so much. "Nah, it's a boy," Arin responds.

"Girl."

"Boy."

"Girl."

"Boy."

We go on like this for a little while, until Dinah cuts us off. "Okay, you'll find out in a month." "This is going to be a long thirty days," Lauren mumbles.

"Well, I'll be coming to LA then, so you can pay me my 50 bucks in person," Arin says.

"Is that a bet I hear?" I ask him.

"Yup," he answers popping the p.

"Oh you're on! Be prepared to lose," I taunt him. Meanwhile, the girls are laughing their butts off.

"Okay Normani, whatever you say." He responds.

For the rest of the trip back to LA, the girls and I talk to Arin about lots of things. "Have you thought of any names yet?" He asked me when we were about an hour away from home. "Actually, I haven't. Have you?" "No, not really," he replies. For the rest of the way we consider names. Allyson, Lauren, Camila, and Dinah keep coming up every two seconds. I don't think I'm naming the baby after any of them, just to be fair. But I'm not telling them this yet, because it's pretty funny watching them argue.

"A lot of people think Camila is a beautiful name," Mila says.

"No way! Name her Lauren okay?"

"Gosh what is wrong with you guys? Dawg, her name is gonna be Dinah Jane." She winks.

"Y'all, if her name is Allyson she'll be super adorable like me!"

"You girls are something else," I say, laughing. Arin and I discussed it, but by the time we reached our house in LA, we still didn't have the slightest idea. "We'll think of something, Arin. I have to go, I'll text you tomorrow I love you."

"I love you too bye," he says, and I hang up. We go inside and unpack. After we're done, we immediately go to bed, exhausted from our tour and happy to be back home. I can't wait till next month :)

~One Month Later~

"WAKE UP NORMANI!" Camila screams, jumping on the bed. The other girls walk in. "We made you breakfast," Lauren says, smiling. "And we have a present for you, come on!" Dinah says, leading me to the kitchen.

"Arin!" I give him a big hug and kiss him,like, a thousand times. "Okay, we get it!" Ally jokes, and I giggle. We all sit down to breakfast, and after we're done I get ready for my appointment at 11:00. Finally, Ally drives all of us to the doctor's office. Honestly, I'm happy with a boy or a girl. I have perfect names. So if I have to pay Arin 50 dollars today, I won't mind. As long as I have a healthy baby, it doesn't matter what the gender is. Still, I want to rub it in Arin's face!

"Normani Hamilton." The nurse calls my name and we all go back. I'm nervous but an excited nervous, you know? When the doctor comes in she rubs gel on my stomach, and we see the baby on the screen. "Would you like to know the gender of the baby?" She asks, and we all say yes. "Well it looks like you're having....a girl!"

The girls and I cheer, and Arin smirks and rolls his eyes. The doctor says my pregnancy is going great, and that I should keep eating healthy and exercising, stuff like that. A few minutes later we leave. As soon as we get in the car, I make Arin give me the cash.

Arin's POV

So it's a girl. I don't mind, as long as she's healthy. I'm going to spoil her rotten. I'm going to be way more of a dad to her than my father was to me. I couldn't be happier. We're staring a family earlier than I thought, but things are working out for me and Normani. I love her so much.

"Did you ever decide on a name?" I ask her.

"Yes, the girls and I LOVE it. I want to name her...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really hope you enjoyed this chapter. I need a few days to think of a good name for her, but I should update on Sunday or Monday :)

Arin follows me on twitter OMG

And Fifth Harmony retweeted me yesterday!!!!

So I'm going to do Camarry and Zauren and Camren in my fanfic I have the perfect idea for it I hope you'll like it

-Arianna