Chapter 17

Normani's POV

But the interesting thing is, I haven't shed a single tear. Usually when Arin messes up, I cry for hours and my heart is broken. But I feel fine now, just a little angry that he would be so stupid.

My lips are saying goodbye,

My eyes are finally dry

Those words from our single Miss Movin' On play over and over again in my head. Is that really true? I am moving on from Arin? But no I can't be, because I love him and I'm carrying his baby. This does little to reassure me, though. I'm so confused.

Arin's POV

Well, I messed up. AGAIN. Why am I always being so stupid? I love Normani so much, but this time I don't know if she'll forgive me. I cheated on her with Gabby, right after I told her that she was only a friend. I guess I just got carried away, but that's no excuse.

She won't answer any of my calls or texts. So I've just decided to go over to her house. She won't be happy to see me, but we have to work this out. A little while later I arrive at their house and ring the doorbell. Camila answers.

"None of us want to see you right now Arin. Just go back home and leave Normani alone," she says, shooting daggers at me with her eyes. She starts to slam the door in my face.

"Wait Mila, let him in. I want to talk to him for a minute." Normani says. Camila rolls her eyes and goes upstairs. "Here you go Arin." She hands me a piece of paper. On it are the lyrics to the girls' single Miss Movin On. I shake my head.

"You can't be serious." I say, but she is.

"Oh Arin I'm sorry I really am, but you've crossed the line one too many times. I just can't do this anymore, I think we should both move on. Don't worry, you can still see Harmony. I'll call you when she's born, and we'll see how often you can visit her then. Us as a couple isn't going to work though." She gives me a hug and escorts me to the door.

Once I get in my car I bang my head on the steering wheel. What have I done?!

Normani's POV

I watch Arin drive away until he turns the corner at the end of our street. I can hardly believe I just broke up with him, but it's true. He doesn't deserve me if he cheats on me. He can just be with Gabby now, I bet she's already waiting for him now. The girls come downstairs.

"You okay?" Ally asks me. "Yeah I'm fine," I respond, and I really am. We share a group hug and decide to go to the movies. We decide on Grown Ups 2. On our way to the theater, someone sends me a text from an unfamiliar number. It's a picture of Gabby and Arin kissing, I can tell it's from today because they're wearing the same clothes as earlier.

"I knew I would get him X)" is what the text reads. I respond back.

"Okay, but I'm Miss Movin' On :)" after I send the text I block her number. I don't care anymore, but I'm going to have to see them for a while because of Harmony. I'm not going to worry about that right now though, cuz it's just me and my girls. ;)

I feel so free now, like I can conquer the world. Now I can keep my focus on Harmony and my career. I'm so excited for the album coming out in October.

Arin's POV

When I get home Gabby is there waiting for me. When I see her I crash my lips into hers. She's surprised at first, but she kisses back. I pull away and tell her about me and Normani.

"I knew you weren't meant to be together," she says, giving me a hug. I smile and agree with her. I take lots of meaningless pictures with her, thinking of Normani the whole time. But I'm not supposed to still have feelings for her. So I'm dating Gabby now to help deal with all the pain Normani has caused for me. Maybe if I'm with Gabby long enough, all of my feelings for Mani will go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks so much for reading, please don't be upset :/

Vote

Comment

Follow

Thanks so much! Fifth Harmony's new single Me and My Girls is amazing I love it :)

-Arianna