Epilouge

Three Months Later

Normani's POV

Camila bursts into the hospital room. "Can I hold Harmony?!" She yells in my face. "Ok Camila, of course you can calm down." I say with a laugh.

A few hours ago, on January 19th, I gave birth to Harmony Nicole Ray. I can't believe she's here! She's the cutest little thing. I'm so glad she's healthy.

These last three months have been great. Arin was serious when he said he was going to get his act together. He's been here supporting me the whole time. We're in love; I couldn't be happier.

And the Harmonizers! They make the most adorable clothes for Harmony, and they send their favorite stuffed animals and toys from when they were little. My PO box is about to burst every single day. I love them so much.

The girls and I have had so much success already. Our album has sold over 5 million copies worldwide, and it's still selling fast. That's pretty good for 5 girls that auditioned to be solo artists. And we are nominated for three Grammies!! I can't wait to go to the ceremony next month.

"Harmony looks a lot like you Normani!" Dinah says. "Well that explains where she gets her beauty from," Arin says, winking at me. I blush. "Aww the little lovebirds!" Ally exclaims.

I think she looks like both of us. She has the same eyes and ears as Arin, but she has the same nose and lips as me. Basically she's perfect, I'm so lucky to be her mom.

Soon enough the girls have come and gone. So have other visitors like my mom, dad, grandmother, Arin's family, and our closest friends.

It's 11:00 PM and I'm so tired. Arin is holding a sleeping Harmony. He smiles at me. "I don't know about you, but I'm exhausted." He says. I scoff. "You haven't even done anything Arin, I did all the work!"

He laughs. This is the happiest I've seen him in a while. "I love you Normani," he says. "I love you too Arin," I tell him. I go to bed with a smile on my face, looking forward to what the future will bring.

The End

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That's it guys! Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and voting! It means so much to me ily <3

The sequel will be up sometime this weekend, I'll do an authors note here as soon as it's posted. I hope you'll read it. It'll be a lot like this one just with more of the other girls and One Direction. And it'll be 10 years in the future. :)

THANKS AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING MY STORY I WANNA GIVE YOU A HUG

-Arianna