•chapter 2•

<just pretend she has ombré hair which is later in the story>

Kendal's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------
"OOMG OMG ITS FLIPPING MAGCON!" Gracie whisper shouted. Which I guess they heard and they all turned around and Mario.... he.he smirked at me like I did it but at least she got his attention....

Mario's POV
______________________________________________
There she was a beautiful girl with long ombré hair and yep she was the one.(I'm gonna be switching POV's a lot so)

Gracie's POV
---------------------------------------------------------------------
I can't wait to meet taylor and hunter like I know I got their attention and all but I didn't mean that to happen cause I really did not want to ruin my chance with hunter, but he smiled at me so I guess that counts but ughhhhh I messed up. We walked into Caneron's line and there was only a few people in front of us which I got my phone ready(I think you're allowed to take pics on your phone I've never been). Kendal was up first and they hugged which was pretty cute and I love how Cameron enjoys his hugs because like he closes his eyes and he just freaking enjoys it.
.......
(skips to meeting hunter)
OMG WE ARE NOW IN HUNTERS LINE. Kendal let me go first cause he's my fav. I walked up to him and he just looked down and smiled
"you're the girl that screamed out that thingy right?" he asked. I couldn't believe what was happening like I just wanted to scream but instead..
"y-yeah?" I replied.
Then before I could say anything else he kissed me yes I know it's weird but it was awesome and like this was the first time I ever kissed someone famous. (that all happened in like 5 secs..the kiss)
"would you girls want to hang out with us after the show?"he asked. Which again I was surprised.
I eagerly shook my head.

Kendal's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(this happened before the hunter meet and greet)
We are currently in Taylor's line and I automatically knew we were literally gonna be like best friends.
I ran up to him and jumped into his arms yup I knew it.
"do you wanna take a pic like this?" he asked
I nodded.
They quickly took a pic and yup with that Gracie met him and we went into Mario's line which we went right up to him. He saw me again and smiled/blushed he's so adorable and we hugged like the tightest hug that was ever possible. We took a pic of him kissing my cheek I know cheesy right?
"bye cutie" he winked and I blushed. lol

(skip to hunters line)
Gracie went first and they kissed! I SHIP IT I yelled in my head. Then I heard him ask if we wanted to hangout with them later yussssssss.

[after magcon event]
We waited outside for them to bring us inside.......

======================================
what should Gracie and hunter's ship name be and what should Mario and Kendal's ship name be?
byeeeee✌🏽️😉