•chapter 4•

Mario's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"ummm.. you guys can stay here if you want.." I said while scratching the back of my neck.
"hold on let me ask, but I need clothes.." Kendal replied while Gracie nodded.
"we can always grab some" cameron blurted.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Gracie's POV
-
I've been talking to Hunter for a while and I'm actually catching feelings for him not just the ones that you feel when you like a celebrity but like more than that. I hope that my mom says yes because it's like summer and Kendal and I do nothing in the summer so yep and then we can stay herrrreeee.
(I'm gonna be switching POV's a lot)
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Kendal's POV

"So I just got off of the phone with my mo mans she said.. yussss!" I screamed.
IM GONNA BE STAYING WITH THE MAGCON B-BOYS. I'm so excited which I think Gracie is too.
"Jeez calm down!" Taylor calmed me.
"Gracie, can you stay?" I asked
"no I'm sorry :(..... JUST KIDDING IM GONNA BE STAYING HERE!" She added while doing her happy dance. I'm so glad that she is my friend just thank you🙏🏽.
•••
We are currently on our way to my house first to grab some clothes which I hope my parents aren't home. I walked in and gladly no one was home so I took Mario's hand and ran upstairs.
"let's bring some of these oh and some of this" I rummaged through my closet.
"do you really need that much clothed?" Mario asked.
"just what a girl desires and what happens if I end up not liking hat outfit, I'll have backups"
Mario rolled his eyes and I grabbed a couple pairs of shoes just like some sandals and converse..typical me.
It turned out being a full suitcase cause you never know and it was SOOO heavy.
"let me take care of that for you" Mario grabbed my bag and put it in the trunk.
"do you really need that much clothes?"Cameron asked.
"shhhhh just drive to Gracie's house" I shushed him.
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
Gracie's POV
-
We are at my house right now and I have to introduce Hunter to my mom.
"mom this is Hunter..." I whispered.
"umm. hey mrs....."
"just call me Stacy so how long have you known Gracie? Have you ever had a girlfriend?-" she kept asking.
"alright mom we are gonna grab clothes!" I dragged Hunter upstairs.
......
I ended up packing a suitcase to and everyone kept asking why I'm just like ughhhhhh if you were a girl you would understand.
(back at hotel)
"Kendal and I are gonna go out so bye!" Mario exclaimed. I winked as Kendal walked by.
"GETCHU SOMMME!" Cameron yelled as they walked out the room.
"wanna go swimming?" Hunter whisper/asked me.
I nodded and ran to get ready.
_______________________________________________
I will do the date and swimming POV's next chapter but yep i wish this would actually  happen but 😁 AT LEAST I get to meet new magcon...
byyyeee✌🏽️-nadia oh and sorry for any mistakes