•chapter 7•

just pretend that they are in a hotel
Kendal's POV
-
Mario and I were watching Breaking Bad on Netflix which I guess it's a pretty good show....
Gracie texted me and asked if her and Hunter could come over to our room.
"Mario?" I asked seeking for his attention.
"yea babe?"
"can Gracie and Hunter come in here and hang for a bit?" I asked Mario.
"Sure" he replied.
I texted her and like 2 minutes after they came barging into our room oh yea great I forgot to say that they have a key for our room!!:((
"AYE CUTIES!!" Hunter yelled while whipping the door open. I rolled my eyes and got up to greet Gracie.
"Let's go out to eat, get up guys lets go well meet you downstairs!" Gracie yelled.
I quickly ran and grabbed a random shirt and shorts and ran into the bathroom. I just put some mascara and threw my hair into a ponytail. I put my converse on and with that we left. I went into the elevator but someone grabbed my hand. It was Hunter..
"yea?" I asked confused.
"oh come on I know you love me." he smirked. He is acting really creepy. He smashed his lips against mine I pushed him off but he was squeezing my wrist.
"ow! let me go asshole." I kicked him right in the place where yea ya know. I quickly turned around to find Mario.
"MARIO! Why couldn't you be here before
can we just go into the room please I'll explain." I told him while walking to the room. I quickly texted Gracie and said something came up.
"So Mario, Hunter tried to kiss me but I pushed him off right away but then he started squeezing me and" I took  a deep breath,"and-" I was cut off by Mario kissing me.
"it's okay babe I trust you but Hunter has been acting really weird lately..."
"I'm gonna go to bed, I'm just kinda scared that he is gonna come back."I yawned and crawled into bed.
"don't worry I'll keep you safe"he kissed my forehead.
I fell asleep to strong arms wrapped around me.
=====================================
I actually enjoyed writing his chapter idk why.
follow my Twitter:)))
@ nadiaotero19