•chapter 3•

Kendal's POV
____________________________________________
We were waiting outside of the hotel for them to pick us up because we couldn't be seen by other fans.
"We are living a dream." Gracie exclaimed.
"I know right but it was just meant for us." I replied.
They finally came after like 5 minutes of me and Gracie talking.
"hey sorry we're late we had to ask security if you could come" cameron told us. We nodded our heads and walked inside.
"I'll beat you to the elevator." I put Mario up to the challenge.
"Ready,Set,Go!" Hunter yelled.
I ran as fast as I could and thennnn of course Mario tripped me and beat me to it.
"ugh!i hate you!" I slightly punched him trying to stay mad.
"you know you love me" Mario replied.
Well of course he's one of my idols I thought to myself. We finally got to the rooms and we just kind of sat around for a little while.
"do you guys want to play truth or dare?" Taylor asked.
We all nodded our heads with a couple of yea's.
We all sat into a circle and cameron was the first to ask,
"Taylor truth or dare!"
"hmmmmm DARE!"
"I dare you to...... run in the hallway with only underwear on" Cameron smirked.
Taylor rolled his eyes and literally just pulled down his pants in front of us and took off his shirt. He ran outside and a couple of us vined it and I was gonna for real pee my pants I was laughing so hard. I went to see if Gracie was around but I couldn't find her neither hunter. I knew they were together so I just smirked and announced that we should go into a different room.
We all sat back in a circle with me next to Mario this time.
"alright MARIO! truth or dare" taylor asked.
"ummm. TRUTH!" he replied.
"Who do you like the most out of this group right here?"
He looked at me and shouted,"CAMERON!" Everyone oooooed? (I think that's how you spell it)
"JUST KIDDING ITS KENDAL...!"he blushed.
AWE!
I looked away trying to hide my smile.
*ring ring*
(Kendal's phone)
-hello?
-yea.
-um idk I'll call you later
-bye love you to

"who was that?" Cameron asked.
"oh it was my mom she wanted to know when I was coming home."
Just as Gracie and Hunter walked in she said she had to know what time to come home.
"umm you guys can stay here if you want." Mario stated while scratching he back of his neck.
====================================
well I'm kind of in a rush right now but it's alright I guess but these people [kendal and gracie] are
me=Kendal
Gracie= sav-sav
byeee follow me on insta😉 @ nadiacaniff