•chapter 5•

Kendal's POV
//
Mario and I were on our way to I don't even know where by I was excited to go on a date with my celebrity crush like who gets the opportunity to do that. Lik-
"We're here!"Mario yelped as he was running to my side to open he door.
"thanks." I smiled cheekily.
I looked up and saw my favorite restaurant ever... OLIVE GARDEN!
"how did you know this was my favorite restaurant?" I asked out of curiosity.
"I have my way"he smirked.
I didn't even tell him but we walked into the restaurant hand in hand and kept glancing at each other.
"you guys look like a cute couple, you young man make sure you keep this girl as close as possible to you no matter what." an older man said sternly to Mario.
He nodded and replied,"Oh I will don't worry." With that the older man walked away.
"That was cute." I blurted.
Mario smiled and we got seated. (he might just ask right away for them to date you never know)
We ordered our food which I got chicken Alfredo yummy, I forgot what Mario got. We finished eating and we got back into the car," Thanks for everything." I smiled at him.
"oh it's not done yet,it's just begun." Mario clearly tried saying it like you would say in a movie. I nursed out laughing which ya know laughing is contagious so he started laughing,"STOP!STOP! IM GONNA PEEE!!" I screamed. Which he has not been laughing for a while.
"what's wrong?"
"you're just so beautiful" he smirked.
I looked out the window hiding my blush.
...
I looked out the window and we were at the beach!
Mario ran over to the other side and again he opened the door then I smiled at him. We connected arms and walked to the beach he had a towel in his hands which he later it on the sand. It was close to the sunset time and we lyed on the towel. He turned to look my way and grabbed my chin and we kissed. I got many FIREWORKS!lol. After that he looked into my eyes and said,"You're a beautiful, smart and brave girl and....would you like to be my girlfriend?" I was just asked by my favorite celebrity crush. "YES!" I JUMPED INTO HIS ARMS. After we left we were on our way back to the hotel and announced that we were dating everyone was really supportive about it.
_____________________________________________
I will do the Hunter and Gracie thing next chapter so bye-nadia😋🔮💘