•chapter 9•

Hunters POV
-----------------------------
Why did the girls let me off that easy? I wonder what the guys thought about me when I confessed. I should stop thinking about it before I get stressed. " Let's go swimming?!" Kendal said more of a question.  I nodded and some of the other guys agreed. I went into my room and grabbed some swim trunks and quickly changed. I heard rustling out the door, maybe it was Gracie. I changed and walked out of the bathroom. This time I didn't hear anything. "boo!" I saw Gracie out the corner of my eye. "YOU SCARED ME!" I yelled while breathing heavily. We walked out of the room and walked down to the pool. There was probably a handful of girls so Cameron let them stay. I can not wait till the girls" surprise.

Kendal's POV

----------------------------

I saw the way that girl was looking at Mario. I got a little jealous so I went closer to Mario and kissed his lips. He smirked and looked over at the girl and chuckled. "See that's why I love you, when girls look at you like that you get jealous so you show off with what you have." Mario told me. I just rolled my eyes and cannon balled into the pool. "Wooh! That's my girl!" Mario yelled. I swam over by Gracie which she was all soaked. I pointed and laughed at her like the the older days. She chuckled and we talked about some stuff. I looked over to see if Mario was there but he wasn't anymore. I looked around the pool area. "I can't find Hunter," Gracie said swimming up behind me. I got out of the pool ad quickly grabbed my towel. I walked out of the door to find lit candles leading down the hallway to the elevator. I read the paper and it said up. I glanced at Gracie and she shrugged her shoulders and walked in. we go to the roof top and there was Mario and Hunter in tuxedos. Mario was really working that tux. I looked down at what I was wearing. I felt kind of embarrassed.

________________________________________________________________________________________

Well this is great I guess because I finally updated. But I will be having a part two to this obviously so yeah bye guys!

-Nadia