•chapter 8•

hunter's pov
---------------------
I don't know what got into me I just. just. i don't know. I love her but I'm supposed to love Gracie. I'm currently in my hotel bathroom with most of the guys out there and Gracie. I should tell them. I walk out and spill.

"guys um I have something to tell you all" I look down at my feet.
they nod
"um I love Gracie but yet I like Kendal" I look at Gracie with guilt in my eyes.
"I don't know what got into me." I told her
she looked like she wasn't mad and she looked like she was okay with it i don't know why.
"why?why? why did you do that?" Gracie asked with tears in her eyes.
"I'm sorry I honestly don't know what got into me would you forgive me please?"
"I guess but let's go talk to her."
we walked up to her door and I heard the guys whispering while we left.
*knock knock*
mario opened the door.
"what do you want?" he said while rolling his eyes.
"I just want to say sorry to kendal.." I looked away.
"h-Hunter?" I heard a faint voice. I pushed my self inside with Gracie holding my hand.
"Kendal I'm sorry I didn't mean it just... something got into me and I don't know what I was doing."
"I forgive you." she smiled and hugged me.
"great but we have magcon in like 20 mins so you and mario get ready." I told her. I walked out with Gracie.
"thanks for doing that." Gracie told me.

Kendal's POV
------------------------
"mario we are all good now "
"that's good." he smiled and hugged me.
I grabbed my magcon sweater and some light jeans.
I re-straighten my hair and put some light mascara on. I grand my phone and Mario. We walk downstairs to the venue hand in hand and there were so many people outside for VIP. We walk up to our spots and they come in.
AHHHHH!
OMG!
Jeez I was getting a headache from all of these screaming people. This girl that was like goals everything walked up to me and she was so sweet. She wasn't like other girls she didn't scream she just stayed calm.
"can I have a picture please?" she asked smiling sheepishly. I nodded.
"you seem really chill you should hang out with us tonight. I told her. She nodded her head rapidly. I chuckled knowing I've made so many people's lives today. During the actual show we hand some dance battles and a rap battles you know the normal. After the show I was tired as ever.
"Mario come take a nap with me." I asked with puppy eyes. I flopped on the bed with Mario's arm around my waist. Today was great Hunter and I are now on good terms,Mario is right next to me the love of my life, and all of my supporters out there. I thought to myself and fell asleep.
____________________________________________
wow I just noticed I haven't updated in a while sorry :(
but I hope you like it.
🙂-nadia