•chapter 1•

p.s. the hair I tried to make it look as similar as possible to what I described it to be
Kendal's POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"LET'S GO WE ARE GONNA BE LATEEE!!!!" I yelled to the top of the stair which Gracie aka by best friend was still getting ready.
"I'm comin,I'm comin." she replied finally walking down the stairs.
     I grabbed my keys and walked out the door. Today was the day we were going to magcon and meeting them I was so anxious especially cause ya know they are like my idols. So currently my favorites are taylor and mario which they are freaking adorable. I think that Gracie's are hunter and taylor.
"IM SO EXCITED I... I CAN B-BARELY BBREATHHE!!!" Gracie yelled which was kind of really loud.
"SAMMMEEMEMEMEM!" I shouted which I shouldn't of because I kinda swerved out of our lane which luckily there was no one behind us.
" YOU COULDVE KILLED US WHICH THEN WE COULDNT OF MET MAGCON.!" she exclaimed. Which I just rolled my eyes and kept driving.
...
At this point we were like 3 minutes away from the convention and yup I was to the point of almost peeing my pants. okay okay calm down you are only meeting you're idols pffffff their my idols!!! I thought to myself. I was pulling up to a parking space which there was actually not a lot of people here besides the VIPs which were us.  We quickly checked in and We walked up to the doors and took a deep breath they were right there......

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
don't judge this is literally my first time and it's really short so byyyyee✌🏽️🙂