•chapter 6•

Gracie's POV
--------------------
Hunter and I were walking down to the pool and I'm just gonna say he looks hot with no shirt on.
"thanks." he said.
oh shit he heard me say that I looked away and blushed.(sorry for the foul language lol) We finally got to the pool and yup cute guys shirtless best combination ever! BUT I love Hunter like literally love him. We went for a little swim until he took me underwater and we kissed. I know so romantic and cheesy but I loved it. We had to go up because we were running out of air. I went to go tan for a while which I got DARK. It was getting dark so we went up to the rooftop and for some reason there were no clouds like is that even possible for Florida.

Hunter's POV
-
I wanted to ask her out but I didn't know how to ask her but I was just gonna ask her.
"Gracie?" I looked into her eyes and they were beautiful,"will you go out with me?" her eyes grew big.
"YES!" she screamed.
Yesss I got a girlfriend I can't wait to tell the others. We quickly ran upstairs and barged into the door with Gracie.
"I GOT A GIRLFRIEND!!"
They all clapped.
"CONGRATULATIONS!!" Mario yelled,"I also have a girlfriend and her name is Kendal."
"I shipped it just to let ya know." I actually thought that they were a cute couple.
Gracie's POV
--
I KNEW IT KENDAL AND MARIO WERE A CUTE COUPLE YESSSSSS
it's official we are together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it was really short I'm currently at school and I'm waiting but I will make another sometime next week maybe
byyyyyeee_ nadia✌🏽️😋