Intro

I used to believe there were monsters in my closet as a child. But I soon learned that the real monsters don't hide under beds and inside closets. They are out there walking in plain sight. At least some of them are. Some wear human masks looking like everyday people you walk by ignorantly. But by nightfall their wicked natures are revealed as the blood thirsty killers they really are. I was oblivious like the rest of humanity thinking that flicking on a light will make them go away and I'd be safe again. That's what the child in me believed. But that soon changed after I watched my father being torn apart by one of these beast. After crying my eyes out and having to flee from our burning home with my siblings and Mother I swore revenge on the wicked beasts of the night. My name is Vanessa Stark and I'm a Huntress.

My name is Blake Silver, people call me hot, rich and popular and many would assume we were friends but they don't know me. At least not the real me because they would freak. I'm not human but I refuse to be this thing inside me. So I left it all behind when I went to college. I'm starting a new life for myself and no one is going to mess it up for me.

Vanessa and Blake's lives are literarily turned upside down. Not only are they sworn enemies but mates as well. Is love worth fighting for when both of your lives are put in danger?