Call.

Guess who back? Mwa lol I have a surprise for those who been waiting for ages for Blake's POV well here it is.

Blake POV

How is this possible? I started a new life left everything behind. But the scent and touch does not lie. After this mornings run in with the human girl I've avoided being around her for most of the day. I met a lot of people and a few even asked me to hang out with them at launch. I needed someone or something to distract me from her. "Hey, Blake right?" A blonde girl asked sliding in beside me. "Yeah was my only reply as I looked around my very nature trying to find her. But she wasn't here yet. Not that I cared. Facing the blonde again. "What's your name?" Her face just about lit up. "Oh I'm Angie..." She laughs then flips her hair like girls do for no apparent reason. The guys was still talking about football with me. Jimmy one of the guys I met bumped my shoulder nodding at Angie as to say she's a good choice. Angie did most of the talking and I let her. I was finally relaxing when I smelt her. Angie stood up beside me waving someone over. "Hey Ness, over here."
Is was her. You got to be kidding me.
She had the beginning of a smile that quickly vanished when she locked eyes with me. I had to get out of here. My nose flared as her scent assaulted me. "Hey Ness Jimmy greeted rather loudly while the others laughed. He likes her I thought clenching my jaw. " Hi everyone." She said looking straight at me she didn't look away like people usually do when met with my direct stare. She's different. Soon conversation started up again. Her voice is perfect feminine yet commanding somehow her answers were direct and well thought out. Almost like they were rehearsed. "So Blake I was thinking... Your new so why not come hangout with us tonight, its movie night. What do you say?" I could feel it shift under my skin the chance to be with what is ours. I had to swallow the growl before speaking. "I'll let you know, got stuff to do." I shrugged casually ignoring the disappointment on Angie's face. But seing the relief in her shoulders made me curl my lip slightly barely a smile. But a wolfish grin that my mate didn't miss giving me a scowl in return. She's a spitfire.
Soon lunch was over and we stood to leave. I wanted this day over already but kept my pace just a few more classes to go.

"Blake, wait." Her voice called stopping me misstep. I could've just ignored her but a part of me wanted to know what she wanted to say. I faced her then leaned against the wall raising an expected brow. Just when she was about to speak again my phone went of. It was on vibrate. My dad office number flashed on the screen making my heart pound. How did he even get this number. I frowned down at my phone before facing Vanessa. "I have to take this." I didn't wait for an answer before walking away.

Flash back;

"Where will you go?"
The girl asked the boy standing in the rain. Both were drenched their clothes sticking to their bodies like a second skin. Thunder lighting up the sky but they were hardly bothered.
"To school like I always wanted."
The girl hugged him before kissing him on his lips that were hot even thou the rain was cold. "I know there's nothing I can say that will change your mind. But I'll be here for you when you come back...You will come back won't you?" Her arms tightened around him. He was quite for while. He felt her body slump with defeat. But he tilted up her head giving her that dazzling smile she remembered. The one that could light up her whole world. " I'll always come back for you Serena." They kissed but with more passion than they've ever kissed before. Their spell broken by the howl of wolfs. " You have to go."  She rasped low her voice still husky. He give her one last peck on her neck were his mark would've gone. Shifting into his fur side for the last time he ran full speed, away from his home and family.

Vanessa stared after Blake the new but mysterious guy. He made her feel things that she thought were nothing but distractions. He was a just another highschool jock with the arrogance to match. His blatant leading on of her best friend just proved it. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind. But then he got a call. And being the observant Hunter she knew an important call when she saw one. Blake wanted privacy, maybe it was personal. But a part of her suddenly felt concern by frown on his face he seemed troubled. Nessa shook her head. Don't let this guy get to you.

They didn't see each other after school. Blake left earlier than the rest of the school. She heard from Angie, news traveled fast in this school. One of the many things Nessa didn't like, your business was everyone's especially if you were popular it seemed. "Heard about your little run in with him after lunch too..." Nessa did a double take at her friend hearing the barely concealed accusation. "Was more like confrontation really." Angie's features went from suspicion to curiosity. "Oh really about what?" Nessa closed her locker stuffed her books in her bag.
" Its nothing really, he got called away so we didn't talk much."
Angie nodded eagerly then grinned. "Well just so you know I call dips on him." Nessa rolled her eyes at her making Angie suddenly squeal earning her a few curious looks from the student body. "You and half the student body. Good luck." Nessa says monotonously. "Sometimes I think your like a lesbian girl." Angie winks, Nessa only shrugging.

"What's this about girl on girl action?"
Jeremy suddenly appears between them throwing an arm around each with a sick grin.
"In your dreams Jeremy!"
They shout at once slapping his chest only making Jeremy laugh harder.
"Aw girls now I can't wait to go to sleep." The threesome walked out leaving school. Nessa already receiving a notification for hunt, a new wolf in town.