For old time's sake.

Vanessa_pov

After the dinner and the intense atmosphere the mood was somewhat bearable in my sister's car. The radio was on fulling the silence in the car. I was just glad the music was not as depressing as I was currently feeling or was I just dejected about finding out about my siblings sudden distaste for hunting. Did I miss something they were as into it as I was. Looking at them both I signed staring out of the window. Kayla finally spoke up. "Hey Nessa whats up? I know I'm probably going to regret this but whats with the pouting?" I smirked at my reflection in the car window. Schooling my features before facing her. "Well this is your last day as active hunters?" I made it into a question looking between them while tapping my chin. "So its still early and Mom texted me an address of some warehouse where vamps and werewolf's are holding secret meetings." I finished trying not to laugh at my sister's eyes narrowing in annoyance. "You want to go hunting tonight?" She asked glaring at me then giving Josh a pleading look. "Now I know what that duffel bag was for." My brother chuckled from the drivers seat. "So what do you guys say one last time?" I asked sounding smug. "I'm in." Josh agrees glancing back at us in the rearview mirror. "Not like I have a choice but fine." My sister sounded angry but opened the glovebox pulling out a gun. "At least I'm ready." She quips feeling the weight of her gun. "How about you Josh? He flipped open his jacket revealing six silver daggers and stake in his waist. I grinned while flashing my own larger dagger with the Hunter's Crest engraved on. "Take a right on the next intersection brother and lets go kick some vampire and werewolf ass." He laughed at that while my sister just rolled her eyes at my cocky attitude once again. Then Rihanna's collaboration with Eminem started playing something about monsters under her bed getting us in zone.

The warehouse was dark and creepy like expected. But the only chills I got was from the night air. My black huntress suit was not practical for tonights weather conditions. But I soon felt warm enough with the adrenaline pumping through my body as we got into our positions jumping over object and moving fast but quietly to where our targets were conversing with each other in low voices that our human ears could not easily pick up or understand. It's showtime and I'm more than ready.