Chapter 14

Jungkook's POV

The next morning was peaceful. We decided to just relax for today. Which I'm so thankful for because I can really have some rest right now.

Jin hyung had been in the kitchen for so many hours, just cooking. Namjoon hyung is there to "help" him. I find them disgusting sometimes but I find it sweet, (I will never going to say that out loud) that even though Namjoon hyung doesn't like cooking at all, he will always be there with his boyfriend when cooking because Jin hyung likes to cook.

Hoseok is currently with Jimin playing some video games. Their shouts and loud arguments are the only ones that's ruining this supposed peaceful day.

Yoongi hyung is lying down on the couch with his headphones on. No one dares to disturb him. Unless you have a death wish.

But something's missing. No, someone is missing.

I looked around for the familiar flaming orange hair. I finally spotted it. Taehyung is currently seating by the window, staring at nothing.

I walked slowly towards him and sat beside him until were shoulder to shoulder. If he knows that I'm here, he didn't acknowledge my presence at all.

"What's up? You're quiet. That's...weird." I said after several minutes of silence. Taehyung might want to be alone right now and I don't want to upset him by talking to him. But I don't like seeing Taehyung being quiet. It's just so unlike him.

"Yeah." Taehyung replied in almost a whisper. He said this without looking at me.

After fifteen minutes of sitting there silently, I decided to leave him alone. Maybe this is his kind of peaceful day.

Around 6 pm, everyone left. I helped Jin hyung clean up our dorm.

After cleaning up, I slumped down on the couch. I missed our couch. Ever since we had the sleep over, Yoongi hyung had occupied the couch.

I sighed in content and closed my eyes. Finally, a time to relax.

"Kookie?" I heard Jin hyung said and I opened an eye to look at him.

"Yeah?" I asked. I still don't like the nickname but I got so used to it that I stopped cringing at the nickname.

"I'm going out. Bye!" And then he's out of the door.

I woke up from the sound of my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes and sat up. I grabbed my phone from the coffee table and looked at the screen. "Jin hyung" is on the screen.

I pressed the answer button and put it on my right ear.

"Hello?" I asked, my voice still sleepy. I looked at the clock and it says it's midnight. What the fuck? Why is Jin hyung still not here and why would he call me in this hour?

"Come to the library in the campus. It's an emergency. Come. NOW!" And then Jin hyung hung up. I cocked my eyebrows. Library in the campus? Why is he there? And then, the word "emergency" finally made me snap out of my thoughts and I bolted upright, grabbing my coat and my dorm keys before storming out of the door.

Thank goodness the campus is not that far. So I just ran there from our dorm room. The trip there just wasn't that good because it's cold as fuck. It's december and it's currently 12 am.

When I finally reached the campus, I stopped for a second or two to catch my breath before running again to the library. I had a hard time looking for it because there's no light at all and there's only darkness.