03

Joseph's P.O.V
It struck 12 and I didn't know what to do I ran up to Jojo and kissed her lightly. She ended up kissing back. After a few seconds. She looked at me and laughed. "WHAT?!" I told her laughing. "Why did you kiss me?" She looked away blushing. I picked up her head and looked into her eyes. "Why wouldn't I?" I said. "Joseph!" I looked over to see a drunk Carissa. She stumbled over to me. "Heyyyy babeeee." She said trying to kiss me. I took her to a spare room and put her to bed and grabbed a water bottle and Advil. Setting it on a table I left. Jojo sat and looked down. I walked over to her. "Hey." I said. She looked up. She had a sad expression. She put on a smile that I knew was fake. What happened? Is this about the Carissa thing?

Jojo's P.O.V
I sat there. Carissa doesn't make me mad she's just drunk. Jj what if he's still in love with her? JJ came back and I smiled."What's wrong?" He asked. I looked around I saw Maddy with Sam. Savannah with Carter. Bethany and Cameron. Kian and Andrea. Jc and Lia. I looked at Joseph. This is stupid of me. "Joseph I need you to tell me you don't have feelings for Carissa." I said. I was on the verge of tears. "Tell me that you didn't feel anything when you looked into her drunk eyes." " I..." "Joseph tell me that you when she called you babe you didn't feel a damn thing." At this point I was crying. "Jojo maybe this is dumb it feels like there was something From the moment that we touched." I laughed "Did you just quote Shawn Mendes?" I asked. "Only for you." He laughed and hugged me. I'm scared to let him go. "Jojo," I turned around and saw Jc. "Can I talk to you?" I nodded and walked into Jc's room. We stood there in silence. I hugged him. He hugged me back. "I'm sorry." He mumbled. "It's okay Jc. It's okay."
Next morning
I woke up and saw I was in Joseph's room and we had another border I between us. I laughed I saw Joseph asleep. I walked into Jc's room and jumped on his bed. He woke up and smiled at me. I jumped and sat next to him. "Come here Jc." We walked back to Jj's room after Jc Drank some Advil and water. I Jumped on JJ and Jc jumped on the bed. I got up and dropped some water on his face. And ran. I laughed so hard he shot right up. I hid somewhere where he would never look. I hid in the laundry room. I saw JJ pass it and I ran out and bumped into Jc. I dragged him into his room. And I told him what to do. We jumped on the bed and I screamed "Jc!" He laughed "Jojo!" We made moaning sounds and JJ barged in his face red and me and Jc laughed our asses off. JJ walked over to me and hugged me I was still laughing. Maddy walked into the room Sam next to her. He had his arm around her. "Is it official?" I asked. Maddy nodded laughing. I dragged Maddy into our house across the street. I sat down in my not done living room. I really need to get JJ and Jc to help me. "TELL ME EVERYTHING." I screamed at Maddy. "Well he asked me out last night so we started New Years together." She laughed. "Cool wanna set up now?" I asked "Sure I'll call Sam." She said walking into the kitchen. I walk across the street and up to Jj's room. I don't see him there. I walk to the guest room. I saw Carissa. I looked at the time. 3:05. I thinks it's time for her to wake up. I shook her lightly she woke up. I gave her Advil and water. And she drank it. I walked out and went to Jc's room. I saw Sam leaving and JJ and Jc there. "Hey can you guys help me unpack? All my stuff arrived yesterday." They mumbled 'sure' and 'ok' and off we where across the street.