47

Jojo's P.O.V
I sat there silently "I got you a Valentine's present." He said "You did?!" I said I wasn't drugged anymore but I was a little coo coo in the head he walked out and came in a few moments later "Cover your eyes." He said and I did "okay open them." He said I flew my hands off. I saw a giant stuffed unicorn,A lot of roses and a big box of chocolate. "Jc!" I squealed. I jumped and hugged him wrapping my legs around his torso. "Thank you!" I screamed again "No problem." He said laughing. "I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU." I screamed "I love-" I cut him off and kissed him. I stopped and realized what I did. I stood on my own feet "I'm sorry." I said. "It's Okay." He said smiling then leaning in again dipped me then kissing me. I mean I didn't hesitate to kiss back. I heard a snap then I looked at the door. "aw how cute this is tumblr worthy." I saw JJ. He showed me. It was pretty cute. He walked out and Jc looked at me. "I wanted to ask you to be my girlfriend?" He asked "what about Ashley?" I asked "She was never into me." He said "Then yes." I said smiling his smile was bigger than mine. He ran out and I followed him. He ran across the street. Then barged into the house. "GUYS SHE SAID YES!" MADDY and Savannah ran out and to me. Jc ran and picked me up hugging me. I giggled. "Jc calm down." I said "but I got my baby back and I'm happy that I can have her again." He said. I pecked him on the lips. "I'm happy too."
Oh how I missed him. His sweet sent and warm lips. He was the source of my happiness.

A/N
Short little update.
Not long but decided why not.
Luv you guys. 🖐🏼❤️
Twitter_Flower 🌻💛