33

Jojo's P.O.V
I walked inside and saw Savannah
Mila and Joseph went to the store. I was about to say hi and hug her. "Hey s-" she pushed me and I stumbled back. "Me and Bryant are supposed to be together! You're supposed to be my best friend!" She screamed. "Wait what?! Savannah YOU started talking to Chris. YOU lost your spot because you know what? Lia actually came to the hospital when I was hurt." I screamed back "SHE WANTS TO BE JC'S FUCK BUDDY!" She screamed. "NO SHES DATING BRYANT SOMETHING YOU CANT DO BECAUSE YOU LOST YOUR CHANCE!" I screamed. She attacked me. I pushed her off. "You want Kian to love you. Then Carter. Then Chris. And now my own brother. You disgust me." I said through my gritted teeth. I yanked her up. "Now. Leave." I said pushing her out "I'm glad Jc saw you weren't good enough." With that I grabbed her hair and pushed her out. Maddy came in. "What's wrong with her?" She asked. I explained. "Wow. That's really low even for her." I nodded and sat down. "Why do I miss him?" I said. She rubbed my back. "Because you love him." I looked at her. Jc walked in. "I'll leave you two alone." Maddy said and hugged me. "Jojo I'm so sorry. I love you and I wanted us to have a happy family. You mean everything to me. I actually wanted to give you something and my phone was off." Jc hugged me. "Will you go on a date with me?" I looked at him. "Yes I will you didn't have to ask." I smiled. "Okay be ready by 8." He said. "Casual or fancy?" I asked "Fancy." He said.I nodded and he walked out after kissing me. I got ready. I curled my hair and did my makeup. I put on red lipstick and a lace black dress along with black heals. I looked at the time. 7:55. I walked downstairs and took some pictures. Finally the doorbell rang. I opened it and Jc stood there. Red roses in his hands he handed them to me. "Thank you."  I said pecking him on the cheek. "Anything for you." He said. I asked JJ to watch Mila for the night. I walked to Jc's jeep and he opened the door for me. "Thank you." He got in and started to drive. We got to this really fancy restaurant. We got out. "Did I tell you that you look beautiful tonight." He said kissing my cheek. "Thank you, you look amazing as well." I said smiling. We walked in and we got escorted to a private place. After eating and having fun Jc got up as did I. I looked at him smiling. That's when he got down on one knee. "Jojo Alejandra Eslava, I've loved you since I could even remember. I still love you and words can't explain how much I love you." He pulled out a ring. "I want you to always be by my side. I want you to be mine forever." He said "Will you marry me." I nodded really fast. "Y-Yes Jc I will." He slipped the ring on and got up kissing me. Oh how I love him and how he makes me feel.
The End

A/N
Haha you thought it was over it ain't bitchez.