21

Jojo's P.O.V
Ricardo left. I walked to Jc's house.
I knocked. There door opened and I saw Jc Lia next to him he kissed her and pulled away. He walked out and closed the door. I looked at him. "Jc I-" I stopped myself knowing if I said one more word I would cry. "J-" with that I ran off. I was scared I ran to my house and slammed the door shut sliding down the door crying. I got up and sat in the couch living room up there ^ since I never posted it and I cried. Maddy had gone to Texas. She wanted to visit her little brother Liam. The door opened. I swiped my head to see who it was. It was Kian. "Hey." I said whispering. "Hey." He said. He sat next to me. "Jojo Jc is stupid. He doesn't know what he's talking about. He's dumb for losing someone like you." He said look me in the eyes. "Jojo you're an amazing person. Just forget about Jc." He said getting closer. He leaned in. He was close to kissing me but I stood up. "Kian I'm sorry. I only love Jc." He nodded and left. I kept crying. I ran to my bathroom grabbing my razor.
Jc's P.O.V
I called Lia over. We got into a heated make out session until there was a knock on the door. I opened it. There stood Jojo. She had puff red eyes. I kissed Lia just for her to know I like Lia. Or maybe to make her jealous. I walked out and she stood in front of me. "Jc I-" she stopped herself. "I-" she stopped again. "J-" with that she ran off in tears. Guilt washed over me. I walked back inside and I went back to Lia. "WHAT THE HELL!" I heard Kian scream. Me and Lia broke apart and looked at him to see him running out of the house.
Jojo's P.O.V
I sat there looking at the razor in my hand. My mind was telling me to do it. And my heart agreed. I did it. I let blood out. "For Kian." I said "For Jc." I said swiping the blade across my arm twice. "Andrea I feel bad for her." I swiped it again. "Katie,Lia,and Maggie." I said swiping 3. "And for my life." And when I swiped it. It hit a vain. After letting it bleed the world got dizzy and everything went black.