32

Jojo'S P.O.V
I woke up and saw I was outside. I remembered. "MILA!" I screamed. "MOMMY!" She screamed. I ran towards the car. I saw her seat belt was stuck. I looked in the car and found scissors and I started to cut it. Nothing worked. We crashed into a tree. The car went out of control. I grabbed my phone and called Jc. He didn't awnser. I called JJ next. "Hello?" JJ asked. "JJ WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I said screaming in panic. "Uh I'm on YOUNOW." He said "Why?" He asked "Me and Mila crashed we need you to get here fast. Jc didn't awnser his phone." I finished and I heard stuff slamming "DONT HANG UP!" He said "where are you!?" He asked. "Near the park in Westfield." I said trembling. I looked at Mila she was crying. "Okay I'm almost there. Call 911." He said "okay." I said. And we hung up. I called 911. "911 what's your emergency." I told them where I am. And JJ got here. I checked Mila. "Where's daddy?" She asked "he's not coming." I said. "Why?" She asked again. "He just...He just wanted to be alone. Honey how are you so strong when I was crying?" I asked changing the subject. "Well I know how to deal with being hurt." She said smiling. I felt bad for the girl. "Hey are you okay?" JJ asked. I nodded "I just can't get Mila out." I said. "Okay." He looked at Mila. "Okay baby we will get you out of here. Listen to this." He handed her his phone and she started singing let it go. It was cute. He finally got her out and held her. And he patted her back. The ambulance finally came. They took me and Mila. Joseph drove to the hospital. We got there and they checked us out. Mila had a few bruises but I was worse. "Doctor I'm fine." I said. "Ma'am you are bleeding from your head. You need surgery. " he said. "Doctor I-" I started "your going." JJ said m. I sighed and finally nodded which hurt. Everything was soon black.
Mila's P.O.V
I sat there with uncle JJ until my daddy came in. Uncle JJ left. Daddy came over to me and crouched. I was hurt he never came. He's mean. I walked away. JJ came out and I reached for him and he picked me up. "JJ can I get some m&m's?" I asked him pointing to the big thingy that had a picture of them on it. He nodded and got me some. He sat down and put me on his knee and put spongebob on his phone for me feeding me then one bye one. I chewed on them. Soon mommy got out and she looked happy. She picked me up and we walked out.
Jojo's P.O.V
My surgery went well. I saw JJ with Mila. I walked towards them. And I picked up Mila. "Ready?" JJ asked I nodded slowly. We walked out and I saw Jc. I put Mila in JJ's car. I was about to get in but Someone turned me around. It was Jc. I looked at him. "I called you 1,000 times and you didn't awnser." I said. "I'm done. I know I might come back but for right now me and Mila need you to stay at the Kian and Jc house." I said and got into JJ's car. "Ready?" I asked. He nodded. And with that we where off. And I didn't want anything to do with Jc right now.