04

Jojo's P.O.V
I sat on my couch with Maddy as the guys worked. Jc was setting up the coffee table, JJ was working the tv, and Sam...Sam is playing with wishbone and vega claiming he need to keep them entertained. I saw Jc lay down. I threw a hot Cheeto puff at him "KEEP WORKING PEASENT!" I said laughing. I Heard a knock on the door kian and Andrea stood there Andrea sat on my couch and set up our fridge. Everything was set up upstairs all we needed was the living room and kitchen. "Hey flops me Maddy and Andrea are going shopping for the house. Kian don't break anything Jc take care of kian Joseph take care of the two is Savannah and Carter come over tell Savannah to text us and cater ifk he can work on the sink idfk."
-At the future store-
"Maddy what theme? Black and white?" I asked. She nodded. We ran separate ways. Our total was 10,993 dollars holy fuck ok. The things should be delivered tomorrow. We went to the grocerie store and picked out a whole bunch of food. We left and we got home we saw Savannah on the couch. We unpacked and sat down. I heard a knock on the door and saw Lia. She walked pass me and greeted Maddy and dragged Jc to her . Maddy seemed to be friends with her. I looked at Lia she was in the middle of a make out session with Jc. "Uh Lia." I said she looked at me. "What the fuck do you want." she told me I was about to launch myself at her but Maddy pulled me back and JJ looked at me and said "Words." I nodded "okay slut who let you in here?" I felt Maddy smack me. "I'm a slut?last time I remember I want the one trying to steal someone's boyfriend." She said "okay crayon box it's called having friends." I said "I think it's time for you to stop." Jc told me. "WHY CAUSE SHE CANT FIGHT HER OWN BATTLES?"I screamed the room fell silent. "Honestly she's just mad cause I have Maddy Jc and Savannah." Lia said that's it. I jumped at her "GET THE HELL OF ME!" She screamed and I slapped her. "JOJO!" I was Pulled off by JJ and Lia by Jc. She was crying. Maddy was with her. Bitch deserved it. That's when JJ walked to check on Lia. Soon everyone was. She smirked at me. I shook my head I grabbed my keys and walked out. I know exactly where I'm going.
0After car ride0
I sat at the McDonald's booth with cookies, chicken nuggets, and dr.pepper. I scrolled through Twitter and saw some tweets.

Jccaylen:Some people don't know when to stop and grow up.
Josephcaptures: She's a monster that causes problems.
I was on the verge of tears I haven't cried this much since I was 6 and my mom called me stupid for crying about my sister leaving.
Maddy_B: I thought she was innocent.
Savy_0748:she's jealous of the two.
I walked out and put my phone in my pocket. I was going to Issa's house.
Later
After an hour of hi
Telling me to go home I did. I looked around the house and nobody was home. I sat in the house doing nothing but crying. I changed into leggings and a blue shirt. I heard the door bell ring. I opened it and saw Jenn I haven't seen her since Lia took Jc with everyone else then I saw Lauren. I welcomed them in. We sat down in silence. "I know how to get Lia back for what she did." Jenn spoke up. Soon we went to planing.