29

Maddy's P.O.V
Jojo a eyes turned dark. She's never like this with me. I felt a tear slip out. "You're jealous." I said angry. "No! I'm not! But you just broke with him and want to marry him!?" She screamed. "I love him!" I screamed. "I know but is this what you want!" She screamed "I'm pregnant!" Jc screamed. Jojo looked at Jc and laughed "well you two won't shut up." He said and went back to editing. "Fine get married. But on one condition!" She said "yes mother?" I asked sarcastically. "I want you to know that I'm sorry I was scared. I want you to be happy." She said Hugging me. "MY BABY IS ALL GROWN UP!" She cried laughing. I laughed along. "Jc so I heard you did the nasty with her," I said smirking Jojo groans. "Any Caylen baby's soon." I said winking. "I would but Jojo won't let me." Jc said "Fucking nasty." Jojo said cuddling with him. Her phone going off. "OMG!" She screamed jumping up and down. "BRYANT IS COMING GUYS!" She screamed.
Jojo's P.O.V
Bryant is my big brother BY A YEAR! He always wanted me to get with Jc and when he found out Jc was moving to California he pushed him into a lake. I laughed at the memory. "Jc are you excited?" I asked "YEAH!" He said. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there revealed my brother. "BRYANT!" I screamed hugging him. He hugged me back. "HEY LITTLE SIS!" He said kissing my forhead. "JC!" He said after I let go of him. "Hey bro!" They did one of those bro hug things. "Are you two together yet?" He asked winking. I nodded. "FINALLY JOJO!" He screamed. I laughed. We went to the kitchen and caught up. I made popcorn and we ate some. "So Jojo,How's Savannah?" He asked after Jc left "why still have crush on her." I asked winking. "Shut up." He blushed. "Uh she's kinda dating Chris Collins." I said. "Oh." He said disappointed. "Guys!" Savy said running in. She looked at Bryant. She couldn't stop looking neither could he. "PRETEND LIKE THERES NO ONE ELSE HERE!" I screamed she looked at me. "I uh wanted to know if uh you where uh going to Christians party." I shook my head "going to hang out with this boy." I said Hugging him. He did hug me back. Lia walked in. "Hi babe." She said smacking her gum kissing my brother.
No God please no.
"Hi babe." He said.
"HOLY SIEONSGEO!" I screamed and ran out.