18

Jojo's P.O.V
"What are you doing?"
He asked. "Jojo I told you not to get your anger out like this." He hugged me which calmed me down I looked at what I've done. Lia had a pink mark on her cheek. Maggie had a black eye and a red cheek as well. I saw Maddy with Sam and he calmed her down. I was happy to see Him look at Katie in disgust. But Katie had a scraped forehead. And a pink cheek with a busted lip. WOO MADDY. "Jc I-I don't know Savannah has been cheated on so many times." I said. "I know. Come on babe lets get y'all back home." He said. I nodded and got in the car. We got in the car Sam taking mine. I got home and was Tired. I looked at Savannah asleep with messed up make up. I felt bad for her. She's never been in a happy relationship. I put a blanket over her and sent Issa a message. I looked at Maddy and Maddy nodded. I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turned and saw Jc. I smiled a gave him a peck in the lips. We walked upstairs and laid in my bed. "Do you remember how we met Jc?" I asked laughing at the memory. He nodded and started to explain.
Flashback
I was 4 and Jc was too. (They are both 21 so :)
I looked at the ducks swimming in the pond. My mom had finally let me go look at them. My short chubby legs walked toward the pond. A kid walked up next to me. "Hi I'm Justin! I'm 4!" He said holding up 5 fingers. Me not having a care in the world I didn't know and said "Hi Justin I'm Jojo and I'm 4 too!" He looked at me. "Wanna be best friends." I shook my head in a fast pace. We ran towards the ducks. "Jojo!" "Justin!" We looked at each other eyes wide. "LETS HIDE!" We ran behind a tree our moms heard us giggling. They started talking. And right when we heard them they screamed "BOO!" Me and Jc screamed and where off to the playground as our moms talked.
Flash back over.
I smiled. "Hi I'm Justin and I'm 4!" I mocked Jc holding up 5 fingers. He rolled his eyes. "I was 4!" He said burying his head in my neck. I laughed. "I love you." I said. "I" he pecked me on the lips again "love." And again. "You too." And again. I laughed and went to bed.
I know I said I hated him forever
But I can't help but feel a zoo in my stomach when I'm with him.