Chapter Nineteen

If you don't remember clearly what happened before (like myself) do not spoils this chapter for you!!!! Hurry up and take a few minutes to re read the last chap. Happy New Year my love! I love you.

P.s this is not re read through so if some stuff is all misspelled or sentences are crazy bare with me. It's 4am and I'm mafuccckin tiieed lol. Goodnight. Enjoy!

Hassan P.O.V *

"Don't you tell Isis shit" Danico whispers to me.

"Don't tell me what the fuck to do" I answered back. This nigga be forgetting just because he's Isis uncle doesn't mean he is just really older than us especially not old enough to tell us what the hell to do like he got some seniorority. Or whatever that shit is called, I don't even listen to my grandma old wrinkle ass half the time. I'm my own mafuckin boss.

"Keep it, you little look a like as bastard. I'm going have one less of you motherfuckers walking around here" He threatened slapping me in my fucking head before he got up and walked away.

"What was Danico talking about?" Carmen asked sitting down where he had just left from. Isis followed right behind her sitting down on Handsome lap.

"Nothing." Both handsome and I said. I didn't know weather or not to fucking believe Danico ass when he said he was going to kill 5. I didn't know if he had the balls to do it or not. Even though he don't like Ivan he loves Isis ol big forehead ass and if she found out some shit like her uncle killed her dad then she probably wasn't going to forgive him

You see me though, I'm a nigga from the hood. The poor, when they told me the money I was standing to make by killing her got damn uncle. For a split second in my motherfucking mind I said fuck Isis and her entire family. She aint gone give me the money that was discussed. I was trying to come up as Bill Gates Jr. I was just gone have to loose a sister in law.

     But being the good nigga I am and using my heart which I really don't like to do. I decided to tell twin and I let his dumb ass talk me out of my money. I just know Danico owed me big time for not pulling his mf muffin cap back blue.

"él es un idiota tales veces" Carmen said shaking her head watching Danico in the next room over.

"What?"

"He's such a dumbass sometimes" Isis tells us.

"You don't even know yet" I mumbled.

"What does that mean?" Carmen asked.

"Nothing. I need to use the bathroom" I stood up winking at Handsome before walking off.

         Just like a black folk I ate as much as I could and packed up as much as I could before I headed on back to my place to go to bed. I had a lot of work planned and I wasn't about to let Handsome and them being back stop my money flow. Once Ivan and that fat nigga found out that I told Danico, if they find out that I told him, their going to be pissed at me. So I needed to play that shit cool acting like I was actually going through with it and stack as much money as I could before the fools were coming after my sexy ass head too.

"Who is it?" I asked grabbing my gun and heading to the door. "Stop being on my fucking door like you pay bills around here" I yelled before peaking out the window to see who it was. I opened the door and stared at these fools. "What?"

"Let us in nigga!"

"Hell no. Didn't y'all come back to see y'all family? Get off my porch" I attempted to close the door but Davon put his big ass foot in the fucking way.