Chapter 10.

ALL REAL SHANTII STORY FANS PLEASE GO TO MY PAGE AND CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY " TAKE ME AS I AM " AND SHOW SOME LOVE. PLEASE AND THANK YOU. XOXO

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Hassan P.O.V

" what else happened? " Twin asked.

" Thats it. We saw a movie and ate, shit then i dropped her off " I say putting on my athletic shirt.

" Do you think she knows? " He asked lacing his Nikes.

" Nope. I sold the part of you " I say grabbing my towel and shit. There was a basketball practice called in today .

" Thanks "

" Mmmhm " I say putting my bag on my shoulder. Getting up he grabbed his shit and followed me out the door. " You driving or me? "

" Me cause your ass gon be lazy any way and not want to drive back over after practice? "

" My damn legs be feeling like spaghetti noodles after all that running and practicing " I say getting into the passenger side of his truck.

He had managed to sell all of his getting the exact amount. And with my good dboy skills I charged niggas more and sold all of mines in less time.

He pulled out and started towards the gym we practice in for ball. I was already tired from being out late and now this shit was pulled. In a few minues we were pulling up to the gym and headed inside. Most the dudes was already inside warming up while Coach was on the phone in his office.

We jumpped into line with them.

Ugu, I hate basketball practice. Shit is long and too much work. I liked playing high school ball where it was fun and games and dunking on niggas to make the bitches from school cheer and scream my name. But this shit here...maaane. They want too much.

And im a lazy ass nigga. I dont like doing ANYTHING but smoking, fucking and eatting.

" 20 laps " Coach bald head squiggly head pineapple body having ass yells at us.

I blew out air in frustration getting up and going to line and running with the rest of these niggas.

" I hate him " I say running next to Kyree.

" I heard he might be retiring after this year " Jamal says getting out of breath half way through our second lap.

" Im a kill his ass before he even gets the damm chance "

I laughed...I could help with that shit.

" I got too many fucking rookies out here talking and chit chatting like some bitches and not running " Coach screams.

" oh my god " I sigh trying to catch my breath. I smoke to damn much... need a blunt dealing with this bitch made ass nigga with a whistle and clipboard.

" Come here "

" Me? " I asked

.

" No fucking you " Chuckles erupted and i look at them niggas.

I dont find shit funny.