Chapter 4 -

Isis P.O.V

" how you and Handsome? " Kyle asked as we walked around Campus heading to my dorm. We ate and talked now I just want to rest, I feel like im going to fall asleep any moment.

" We are good besides the fact that we dont get tk see eachother and every girl on campus is in love with the twins "

" Thats because they ain't seen me yet " He dust off his polo. I shook my head with a laugh.

" Whatever you say Kyle "

" You think yall gon be together forever " He blurted out. I stopped and looked at him upside his head.

" Yes the hell I do, he is stuck with me. We are getting married and having 4 babies " I say making him laugh.

" If u say so, you know people could be high school sweet hearts, date at college for a few months then see that they young and dont want to be tied down then they break up " He goes shrugging his shoulders.

" Well not us " I shake my head as we walked. " We love eachother too much for that bullshit, he's not going anywhere "

" Okay dang getting all hostile "He says following me up the stairs.

" Where is your dorm "

" bruuuuh this shit is big " I smiled. Ivan punk ass did something right.

" Let me tell you!! Im roomed with some white dude...he likes star wars and got that shit all around the place, it smell like cheesey puffs and math text books "

I was dead.

" Your such the boost! " I say.

" Watch, im a invite you over...I feel like if I fall asleep he gon do my home work and build a space craft out of my belongings "

" Kyle you got to give him a chance, I didnt like my room mate at first but I got to know her and got over it "

" Well I shared a room with Morgan before...I wouldnt like her either. ..and Chelles big booty self...She look like she controlling "

" Not them fool, I got another room mate. Her name is Taylor "

" Put a brother on game !" He throws his hands up eatting Chelles chips...lord she ia going to kill him.

Im going to let them deal with that too.

" Put your self on game and put Chelle's chips down. She looses her mind when people eats her things. I dont want you to die "

" Im not scared of her ass " He shrugs taking a seat. " So back to this roommate, is she a dime or what? They lowest I can screw when Im sober is is a 6 "

" Shes decent. Shes not an ugly girl, shes like a 8 if I was a dude and to rate her "

" Psh. Im going to have to see for myself. "

For a while it was just me and Kyle chilling and talking. Then Chelle and Morgan came in.

" Kyle !" Morgan jumpped on him hugging him. He pushed her off of him.

" Girl no. We grew up together, dont be acting like we like eachother. The only reason I hugged Isis is because

her has only known me for a little " He says. She popped him in the head and mugged him. " Whats up Chelle "

" what u doing here Kyle? "

" Im at school,  what u doing here? "

" Wait, Kyle goes here now too? "

" Yep " I say relaxing. " this is going to be so much fun. We should all chill this weekend, just find the time to relax "

" I cant....me and Ssan are crashing a frat party " I looked at Chelle with an raised eyebrow. Her and Ssan? Together? Hmmmm.