Chapter 5

Carmen P.O.V *********

" Have her turn her back some more. We need t make sure we get every angle of the fit " I direct watching my photographers and my models go to work. I  had to get the final details on the magazine so this months can go out on schedule.

He directed her to do as told and I nod my head as more snaps of her was taken,

Even though I was into and had problems at home I didn't let that affect m hustle. I came to work. With my son right here on my hip.

A mother has to sometimes wear both the mother and fathers shoes and fill that void. As a parents you must bust your ass and make sacrifices for your baby.

I thought he would want to be there for his ONLY son. But whatever. Im mot going to beg him to be a father. I didnt do it the first time. Im not going to do it this time around.

Im older and Im wiser...and im a whole lot more stable and rich. I can do this shit.

" Make sure to have the lay outs on my desk. I dont want to be any behind " I say to my assistant holding Carter as she followed me.

" Sure thing ,Ms. Lorenez. " She broke off to do as told and I entered my office closing it behind me. I had a nice spot on the top floor with a perfect view.

I sat Carter in his seat and went and prepared him a bottle heating it up then bringing it back. I sat on the couch and took him out adjusting him in my lap.

" Your getting big boy " I smiled down at him as she drunk from the freshly made bottle, He starred up at me with those big adorable eyes.

I wish Isis was here too but I wanted my baby to go out and do somethng with herself and live her life. I was so proud of my child and I knew she was doing the right thing by going off and getting her education.

I know she loves handsome and a her friends but I still think she was crazy for passing up colleges like Stanford and all those advanced five star schools she got to for the university for Vesto.

                  After Carter finished his bottle I burped him and rockd him to sleep so he could take a nap. After he napped I got the baby monitor and put it next to him. I headed out the room and closed the door my assistant was sitting right there at his desk. I had two assistants.

" Hes in there sleep. I have my monitor and your monitor im going to check on somethings and ill be back " I tell him.

" Okay, bosslady "I smiled then walked away.

All my workers have been with me for very long times. I believe in them and i know their capable of running their position.

I do take new workers. They have to earn their spot and work their way up.

My modeling agency, photography company and magazine is doing very well. I started this business at a young age with only a little help from my parents and little support from my siblings.

I came from not much but made alot and all to show my daughter you can do anything on your own and dont need support.

I checked on the different parts for this months print out and gave my okay on things that they couldn't decide on and picked out what I wanted.

I always wanted Isis to be into the modeling thing but Im not going to push her into anything she doesnt want to do. She has the resources but whatever it is she wants to go in life...as long as its positive im right behind my twin to support her.