Chapter 15 - Homecoming

This chap took me days to write but here it is. I start school tomorrow so updates for all my stories are gonna be slow. Just a warning. Enjoy :)   --Shantii

Handsome P. O. V ***

" You ready? " I asked walking into the dorm.

" Nigga i been ready for 3 days, lets go " I laughed.

I was excited but a nigga was mad nervous to be going back home. I havent been there in a couple months...I hope nothing big changed..,I have to see Hassam again.,,I got to see alot of People again.

I need to smoke one.

" Damn you got bags like you moving back " I tell Isis picking up her bags.

" Psh, Its some things I got for Carter and my mama " She says giving me a kiss.

"Lets go " I say. They got their stuff and me D loaded it up.

Me and D were in my car. Chelle and Morgan was with Isis.

" Lets make this drive. " D got into the passenger seat " I hope Morgan dont get any sickness "

" If she throw up in Is car she gon put her on the roof " I say shaking my head,

" I know " He laughed and I pulled out behind the girls.

" DONT LEAVE ME ! WAIT FOR ME ! IM BEHIND YALL " I look in my review mirror and Kyle is running behind my truck with his bags.

I was dead ass dying.

" HANDSOME! ISIS! yall bitches im behind you "

I stopped the car nearly crying. He ran and threw his stuff in and jumpped in out of breath.

" what in the hell is wrong with you, fool " He hit my head.

" dont be hitting on me, Im from the hood. I'll shoot yo ass "

" why in the fuck would you leave me when its time to go home? Yall so childish "

" Well we forgot Ivan didnt take you out and you was going back home " D tells him as we drive.

" Yall didn't forget, You just dont fucking think..Its a good thing yall athletes cause uglyness and being stupid aint a good mix ...god bless you " He says.

Me and D looked at eachother. " Nigga I aint ugly " We say.

" Mmm, Morgan and Isis told you that? Cute " He laughed and put his ear phones in.

" i should have left him "

" we cam always throw him out while we driving at night. When the nigga sleep he gone. And nobody gon miss him "

" True that " I nod.

Im ready for Atlanta. I miss my mama , my family, her fucking food my niggas and everything.