Chapter 9 - Double Trouble

Handsome P.O.V****

" Man nah..I don't think we should go through with it...I rather just cancel " I say looking at Hassan cut hs beard to exactly like mines. He had his a little more fuller so he had to trim it.

" Stop bitching " Kyle says watching eatting.

" If she does catch you, all you got to say is...you wanted to see how well she knew you " Kyree says. " I mean a girlfriend should know her boyfriend from his twin brother "

" I cant blame her if she dont..we are fucking identical " I say.

" This is kind of funny "

" Should I break it to her after? " I asked.

" Maybe a few years down the line when you can laugh about it and she won't kill you " Kyle says. I nod as Hassan had Isis eyeliner putting a beauty mark like the small one i had slighly on the corner of the bottom of my face,

Like he said,.he sold all of his....he was just going to niggas...you tryna blow one?

He gon get caught that way,..I had about half of my pounds sold.

" We look alike? " Hassan asked standing straight next to me.

" Yall look alike any day dumb ass " Kyle says.

I shook my head looking over at him. He had on a pair of black trues and black polo boots with a white polo and my chain.

" Hassan...no stupid shit..and don't be touching my girlfriend " I say.

" Im gon hold her hand with her big head ass "

" Thats it! I will kill you " I knew he knew not to push his limits. Part of me knew this was a bad idea, but a whole lot of me wanted to see if we could pull this off..Kyree, Chelle and all of them get us mixed up...but my mom knew exactly who is who.

Like Hassan would sneak into the kitchen and steal food...lights come on and he get caught. He would try to pretend to be me.

" Dont say stupid shit " I tell him.

" Do you be talking dirty to her when yall be out...I dont want to sound suspicious " I smacked his fucking head.

" No! Dont anything that would come out your mouth "

" Maybe we should do a test run...Jamal pretend to be Isis "

" Hell no! The fuck nigga? Why I got to play a female "

" Fine, Kyle be Isis...I just met you..no offense you a little feminine bruh "

" Bitch, i will beat yo ass " Kyle says. I laughed shaking my head.

Kyle dont like when peope assume hes gay just because he acts ridiculous. Hes just goofy and aint got a mind..People use to ask me was twin gay too because of his acting. Like, tf does it even matter. The both of them got hoes though.

" Ight ight " He held his hand up.

" Forgt the practice. You know how much I love her...so you won't mess this up for me. " I look at him seriously.

" I got this " He tells me. I picked up my back pack and slid it on to my houlder..I had to head to south beach...

" Im out..Ill be back late " I headed out the bathroom and for the door. As soon as I was about to open it a little white girl in as short skirt was there.