Sequel is published

This is the link to the sequel! http://w.tt/1Tv2fpa

Prologue is updated already!

Story title: I Was Never Yours, MR.CEO

"You aren't playing fair" I said and my breathing hitched. I wanted to stop him but his long and seductive fingers played wonders on my skin.

"I play to win, baby"

______________________________

Arjun was a rich, heartless and a ruthless businessman. He was sinfully sexy and all the young models threw themselves at his feet especially once when the news of his divorce was broken.

Maya was a beautiful woman. She followed the footsteps of her adopted parents and became a Chartered Accountant. Maya who was once the happiest person in the world, turned into a walking dead when her husband whom she loved the most, asked her for a divorce. But she redeemed herself and turned into a strong woman.

What was the reason for their divorce? Is there something that is still kept as a secret which broke Maya and Arjun apart?

What happens when Arjun re-enters Maya's life? Will Arjun break Maya forever? Is life going to be easy for Maya when all that Arjun wants is revenge?

To know more read I Was Never Yours, MR.CEO.

Heyaa!!! How was it?? Let me promise you! It is not going to be the typical CEO type story. It is something way beyond that! There is much more real intense love attached to the story! I am super excited! The next book's plot is something that I have never ventured in. It is going to be a wonderful experience for me to write it and I hope it is going to be the same for you when you all read it.

The book is published . You can read it now guys!! Please show me your amazing love for 'I Was Never Yours, MR.CEO' just like how you supported I'm All Yours!