chapter 8-My Life's New Turn

Shakthi's pov

I woke up the moment my alarm rang loud!

It was already two. I should have a shower and get dressed at this hour! It can't get more insane! I grumbled to myself.

As I got up from the bed, I heard Gautham questioning me sleepily "What is the time?"

"It's two" I answered and took my clothes from the neatly packed suitcase.

He sprang up from the bed when I told him the time. It was weird.

Maybe he was tensed about leaving on time or something, I reasoned it out myself and went for my shower.

After having a nice and hot shower, I slipped into a black jean with a simple V-neck t shirt.

As I was changing into my clothes, I heard Gautham's voice.

He clearly wasn't asking me for something! It was evident that he was on the phone or someone should have entered our room to talk to him. But, it was just Gautham's voice that I was able to hear. So he must be on the phone! Who was he talking to at this hour??

When I was done dressing, I unlocked bathroom door and entered the room

"I love you too" Gautham hushed softly into his phone

 Whom was he talking to? I thought he would have broken up with his girlfriend!

But, he was still in love with her.

I wasn't in a single relationship, but look at the guts of this man! I fumed in anger. If I were pure he had to be.

But, there was no use of it now, but he could at least respect the relationship between us.

As I heard him whisper, I wantedly banged the restroom door close to observe the way he was going to react.

"Okay, will talk to you later" he murmured into his phone when he saw me coming out and hung up quickly.

It was definitely his girlfriend for sure, I concluded.

Why was he going to hang up, looking at me if it wasn't for his girlfriend?

He smiled at me when he hung up.

I dismissed him completely and started packing my stuffs.

He grabbed his clothes and went for his shower.

I brushed my hair quickly and pulled it back in a ponytail. I kohled my eyes and I was ready to go.

I was so not interested to even look at him. He started to disgust me.

Even if he didn't know me, I wanted him to respect me and the pure bond of marriage. Don't I deserve at least that?!

If he loves another girl then why did he get married to me and spoil my whole life?

Wait a minute! He was flirting with me when we met at the office elevator.

If he loved another girl, why would he do that?

Even in the car, though he was mad at me for snapping at him, he had been back to normal in a few minutes and started to be friendly.

Was he forced by his family to get married because they didn't want him to marry a girl whom they didn't approve of?

Maybe his parents had forced him to talk sweetly to me and that was why he was faking it.

I tried to put his words and what Sri told me about what he has and what he wanted.